ASAP Talent Services is one of the leading SAP Focused Search Firms in North America. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been placing SAP Professionals with over 70 of the world's leading organizations for over 18 years! We've been engaged by a client in West County - St. Louis to help recruit & hire a SAP FI/CO Solution Architect and Subject Matter Expert. Qualified candidates will be strong on the CO side with demonstrated expertise in Product Costing and Material Ledger and with over 10 years in SAP FI/CO, including expertise at an Architect Level.
Our client can offer a great total package and also assist with relocation if needed, but can only hire those with authorization to work in the U.S. (Example: US Citizen or US Green Card Holders)
We are seeking an experienced IT professional to join a team environment supporting ECC 6.0 Applications. To be considered for this position you must have extensive experience in the technical and functional aspects of SAP costing, product costing, profitability analysis modules, material ledger; as well as overall ERP functional design, configuration and technical development. Key requirements include project management experience, as well as excellent communication, interpersonal, technical, problem-solving and analytical skills.
Employees in positions at this level are responsible for analyzing complex SAP problems, defining business requirements, designing system solutions, testing and implementing those solutions relating to SAP costing systems. The employee will be responsible for maintaining SAP CO solutions.
- Primary SAP functionality supported includes: master data to support costing, material ledger, cost center accounting, product cost controlling, profitability analysis, and profit center accounting and integration with other SAP modules like SD, PP, MM, IM etc
- Responsibilities include working on SAP implementation and optimization efforts and major initiatives or projects, as well as providing day-to-day support
- Deep and Broad scoping SAP Expertise in FI/CO including Business Process Knowledge (Record-to-Report) and FI/CO Integration with various other areas for a Manufacturing Organization.
- Consult with and advise users concerning major and/or complex problems. Document issue, define business requirements, investigate standard SAP-delivered functionality to resolve issue/problem, implement and provide support
- Perform detailed requirements gathering/documentation, conceptual design/prototyping, and functional testing in support of new ABAP development tasks
- Perform comprehensive research, studies and analysis of related user needs and objectives in specific SAP modules listed
- Consult with IT staff and user representatives to develop solutions to existing or prospective complex system applications
- Instruct, train and advise staff in computer usage techniques and subject-matter principles and/or practices; recommend changes in procedures
- Work with users to design functional specifications for ABAP programming to implement traditional solutions
- Identify the need for and coordinate deep technical to ABAP support
- Help develop and manage SAP ECC 6.0 implementations, upgrades and related test plans across the Enterprise
- Manage data changes, corrections and transports (CTS), and security/access
- Provide expert troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Work directly with SAP identifying and resolving "bugs", as well as requesting improvements in functionality.
- Work with SAP development or reporting team to ensure that the development efforts are thoroughly tested and overall system integrity is maintained.
- Provide process and technical direction to process experts and users. Help to rationalize the architecture of Supply Chain.
- Develop Functional Design Specifications to change existing or develop new ABAP programs, reports, interfaces, and documents.
- There is also the potential to lead small to medium-size projects depending on experience of the individual.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Ten (10+) years of SAP configuration, version ECC 6.0 preferred, for a minimum of 3 of the following modules: CO, CO-PC, CCA, CO-PA, (Thorough level) - Experience with Cost Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis, Profit Center Accounting, Contribution Margin Accounting, Product Cost Calculation & Internal Orders
- Seven (7) years of product costing with material ledger expertise - Extensive experience in SAP Material Ledger for Actual Costing – need to know how to integrate Material Ledger with Mfg/Inventory Mgt/Procurement to determine “Actual Costs” for Materials w/Standard Cost valuations, Product Costing (Process and Discrete Mfg based..), Bill of Materials, Costing Sheets, Activities and Rates (Machine, Labor), Overhead and Assessments, Mfg Cost Centers & Allocations
- Integration of Product Costing and Material Ledger to SAP Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)
- Seven (7) years of progressively more responsible work experience that provided knowledge of generally accepted principles, theories and practices used in IT Applications.
- A strong knowledge of the integration points and data flow between manufacturing processes and finance.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to work well in a team setting consisting of both business and technical personnel world-wide.
- Candidate must be results-oriented, adaptable to change, a quick learner with strong ability to self-learn, motivated to stay current on changing technology, and have ability to handle multiple tasks / priorities under time pressure.
- Candidate must also be willing to travel (as needed).
- Experience working in a manufacturing and costing environment - Experience working on the business side in Accounting or Controlling.
- Good understanding of manufacturing business processes including, but not limited to finance & controlling
- Experience in ABAP, ABAP OOPS, Smart Forms, and SAP Scripts
- BI – Supply Chain Data and analytics - Basic understanding of SAP BW system and query design
Required Experience / Education / Training / Certifications:
- A technical degree or Bachelors with demonstrated knowledge of business process, especially in manufacturing and costing
Keywords: Missouri, MO, 314, 636, 618, 573, SAP, ERP, S/4 HANA, CPA, Financials, Accounting, RTR, Record-to-Report, SPL, Fixed Assets, SAP Certified, MBA, FI/CO Manager, FI/CO Project Manager, FI/CO Lead Architect, Solution Architect, Configuration, Implementation, Delivery, ASAP Methodology, Costing, SAP CO, SAP Product Costing, Enterprise Architect.