ASAP Talent Services is engaged by a SAP Certified Partner and Systems Implementation Partner with HQ in the NE United States to help recruit & hire multiple SAP Consultants. These are Full-Time Employee (FTE) roles with salary, bonus, full benefits and can be based in any major US City with an airport.
We're seeking Sr. SAP Consultants with skills in: SD, Order-to-Cash, SD/Logistics etc. These are hands-on Sr. Configuration roles and qualified applicants should have delivery, implementation, and business process acumen related to ECC and S/4 HANA implementations. We're seeking Lead Architect, Sr. Functional Analysts and Mid-Level Consultants for 3 or more positions.
Skills & Experience Profile:
- 7+ years of SAP Functional Expertise in 2 or more of the following: SAP Sales & Distribution, SD/LE, SD/OTC, Shipping, Billing, Pricing, Logistics, SD/WM, SD/FI, EDI and any associated areas such as consignment, Quote, Estimating, etc.
- 5+ years in ECC
- 1+ year/s in S/4 HANA
- 2+ full cycle SAP implementations
- Strong Business Process Knowledge: Order-to-Cash and any industry knowledge in Life Sciences, Medical Equipment, Medical Device, or Pharma is desired (not required)
- Prior experience in Big 5, Big 4 desired but not required; Outstanding customer-facing skills
- Ability to travel to clients as needed