ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Focused search firm in the US and North American markets. The SAP Recruiting Team at ASAP Talent has been engaged to help attract, recruit, and hire a Sr. SAP WM Functional Consultant for our client. This is a full-time employee role with a SAP Consulting Partner with a long-term major global SAP-related program in the Atlanta, GA market.
Senior Consultant WM
- WM Senior consultant with deep process and conceptual know how of Inbound & Outbound logistics processes and integration knowledge to PE, QM and 3PL.
- Ability to lead a diverse functional team (business, IT, consultants)
- Ability to manage stakeholders and their expectations
- Great communication and organization skills to facilitate the integration between different streams
- Able to guide and explain the new functionalities in detail and to draw the required system setup to be performed
- US based & English fluent
- Very good understanding of a global template design, preferably in the Pharmaceutical Industry would be an asset but not a must
- Blue print roll-out / deployment experience
- Willingness to travel (up to 75% - although unlikely in the near future)
- Able to manage and support a team remotely
- Experience with HPALM, SAP Solution Manager
- Optional: Located in metropolitan Area Atlanta or willingness to re-locate within the next 12 months
- Compensation: $120-$140k (DOE)
Keywords: Atlanta, GA, Georgia, SAP, Warehouse Management, WMS, SAP WM, HUM, SUM, FedEx, UPS, DHL, Shipping, Logistics, LE, LES, Inventory, IM, 3PL, 3rd Party Logistics, S/4 HANA