ASAP Talent Services is a SAP Focused Search Firm and we've been engaged by a Global Semiconductor and Hi-Tech Manufacturing client to help build their SAP Team.
These are Hybrid roles (home office, virtual, with occasional travel to an Office Location).
Locations: Our client has offices in Austin, T; Dallas, TX; Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix, AZ; and Portland, CA.
Skill Sets Needed (4+ FTE roles; Corporate opportunities): PP, MM, WM, QM, SD and SAP Project Managers (S/4 HANA). We especially NEED a strong SD/LE (EDI, 3PL, Shipping) person right away!
Our client is focused in the intensely innovative development and production of cutting-edge products that are used globally in the electronics industry. Their employees work closely with chip manufacturers, material suppliers, and other equipment suppliers to pursue common goals and learn collectively in a pre-competitive manner, ensuring timely solutions to the technology roadmap of the semiconductor industry.
Position Summary: SAP Business Analyst (Functional: SAP ERP ECC 6 and S/4HANA). Looking to build our team so looking for people across PP/MM/WM/QM/SD. The SAP Functional Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing or identifying the business process or problems, propose the solution, and define it into the SAP ERP system. This role will bridge the gap between the business and SAP products in use enterprise-wide. This role will be involved in the management of change, responsible for suggesting changes to processes that are not optimized, and making approved configuration changes in the SAP product. This role will also be required to balance some non-standard process with SAP best practices.
Qualified Candidates should possess strong skills in at least two SAP ERP modules.
• Provide Business Analysis and Project Management support to business stakeholders and users for shared applications and services, specifically within the following Organizations: Finance, HR, Field Service, Sales, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Manufacturing, and several key product lines
• Quickly learn and understand the business process, issues, and data challenges of our business and industry
• Identify the organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement
• Review/produce/recommend/approve: scope documents, requirements specifications, functional specifications, work estimates, business process flows, user stories, and project plans
• Perform Project Management for software implementation and support activities (development, installations, upgrades, enhancements, etc.)
• Coordinate with external resources: Hosted Application Service providers, Consultants, Offshore Developers, partners in Asia, and in Europe as required
• Analyze the information received from users to distinguish their task needs from functional requirements, business rules, and suggested solutions
• Translate business requirements into functional specifications
• Insure that business requirements are met through design, quality assurance and implementation
• Understand and define the business case(s) supporting each development project
• Perform assessments, identifying opportunities to improve business processes
• Assist in the facilitation of team meetings
• Deliver informative and well-organized presentations
• Lead DEV, QA, and UAT testing efforts
• Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner using a helpdesk system
• Define and document application procedures processes and functionality for deployment across business units
• Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
• Consistently deliver high-quality services to our stakeholders
• Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets
Required: • A Bachelor's degree in IT, Business Administration, or other related scientific or technical discipline
• Must be able to travel to Japan (low travel %)
• 5 + years SAP Functional Business Analyst experience (more is preferable) with a solid background in user requirements, use cases, and an understanding of development life cycle processes
• 5 + years work experience with SAP ERP Systems (ECC and S/4HANA) and have familiarity with the underlying technical underpinnings of SAP
• Must be able to configure SAP ERP modules
• In-depth understanding of SOX404 and segregation of duties concepts
• The ability to communicate politely, clearly and effectively to persuade and/or influence internal and/or external customers at a high level such as senior management on matters of a technical and/or complex nature
• Must possess excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment with minimal guidance
• Proven experience with BDC's, IDOC's, RFC's, BAPI's, BADI's, User Exits, screen control, and use of other SAP Tools
• Knowledge of SAP integrations to major systems and cloud-services such as SAP Ariba, SAP Fieldglass, SAP Concur, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, payment processors, tax services (including Vertex), EDI, and shipping services (3PL integration).
• Experience in complex SAP environments, preferably supporting multiple SAP components
• Be well versed with the latest SAP technologies and technology roadmap
• Experience with MS Office, including MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
• Being able to work on multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
• Utilize quantitative/analytical as part of problem-solving capabilities
• Travel domestically/internationally approximately 20% Preferred:
• Experience in global environments a strong plus – Will be working with IT teams from Japan and Europe • Work experiences at manufacturing companies (preferably within the Semiconductor Industry) • Project Management Professionals (PMP) are preferred, but not required • Possess understanding in the areas of application programming, database, and system design • Understand how legacy, web-based and hosted systems interface with each other • Understand Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures • Strong SQL skills, or equivalent reporting skills • Knowledge of additional SAP ERP Modules (FI, CO, WM, QM, etc.) • Knowledge of additional SAP Products (Ariba, Concur, and Fieldglass) • Prior experience migrating and/or supporting SAP implementations • Able to speak and understand Japanese is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans