ASAP Talent Services and our SAP Recruiting Team has been engaged by a SAP Gold Partner, Systems Implementation Partner and Consulting Firm to help recruit & hire a talented Sr. SAP SD/LE Expert. The level of the role is ideal for a Sr. Consultant, Principal, Plantinum Consultant, Lead Architect type of SAP Expert with deep functional knowledge in SD, OTC, Logistics.
FTE role for Consulting Firm with base salary, annual bonus, full benefits, great training.
NOTE: Home Office with some travel to clients (travel is generally 20-50% but can vary based on client or phase of projects). Most clients are East Coast or Midwest (Central Time Zone).
Compensation: $125-$150k base target + bonus & benefits (based on Exp Level)
- 7-10+ years in SAP with focus in SD, OTC, Logistics
- Deep expertise in Order-to-Cash business process; Order Fulfillment, S&OP
- 7-10+ years in SAP (ECC) but 18 months or more exposure to S/4 HANA
- Expertise in Delivery, Configuration, Implementation: Shipping, Transportation, SD/WM, 3PL, EDI, TM, GTS or similar skills for Manufacturing Industry Verticals, Process Industries, Recipe, Discrete, Repetitive etc.
- Prior experience in Architect, Team Lead, or Project Manager roles; breadth & depth, subject matter expert, great customer facing skills, business process knowledge: OTC, Make-to-Order, Shipping, Inventory, Foreign Trade, Global Trade, etc.
Location: Perfect for any major city, East Coast U.S., Central Time Zone, Midwest, Southeastern US, Florida, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, DFW, Texas etc. Virtual, Home Office, Some Travel needed