ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Focused search firm in North America. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been placing SAP Professionals with over 70 of the world's leading companies for 18+ years and we look forward to working with you to help accelerate your career. We've been engaged by a global manufacturing firm to help hire and recruit a Sr. SAP PP Functional Analyst (a Full-Time Employee role - NOT consulting). Our client prefers local candidates but is open to relocating for the right person. Our client is ITAR regulated and can legally only hire those with authorization to work anywhere in the U.S. (US Citizen and Green Card Holder).
Job Description / Skills & Experience Summary:
This position will provide leadership in all phases of SAP implementation and support, including design, configuration, testing, training and business process change management. This position will work closely with business users and provide both functional and technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, developing and implementing system solutions, business processes, reports and procedures that meet user requirements, with a primary focus on manufacturing operations, including production planning/scheduling, shop floor control and quality management functions.
Education: B.S. Information Science or related field,
Advanced degree preferred
APICS certification desired
- More than 6 years experience in application software design, implementation and support (SAP ECC 6.0)
- including 3+ years experience with SAP.
- Must have very good experience in SAP production planning/scheduling, shop floor control and purchasing using Materials Resource Planning (MRP).
- Some experience in Discreet or Hi-Tech Manufacturing is strongly desired
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation and support of business application software packages
- Excellent customer service skills including telephone techniques, listening skills, sense of urgency and enthusiasm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with end-users and management.
- Demonstrated project planning, project management, problem-solving and work prioritization skills.
- Open to domestic and international travel (25% estimate)
Keywords: SAP, ERP, ECC 6.0, SAP PP, Configuration, Certified, Engineer-to-Order, Make-to-Order, Schedule-to-Make, Plan-to-Make, MES, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Shop Floor, Scheduling, Planning, SAP Production Planning, IBP, APO, Demand Planning, ATP (Available-to-Produce), GATP, VC, Variant Configuration, Production Orders, Batch Management, Order Management, Routing, Capacity Planning, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), Demand Planning, APO, Demand Management, Product Costing, MTO, MTS, Pittsburgh, PA, Pennsylvania, Cleveland, OH, Ohio.