ASAP Talent Services is engaged by a SAP Certified Partner and Systems Implementation Partner with HQ in the NE United States to help recruit & hire multiple SAP Consultants. These are Full-Time Employee (FTE) roles with salary, bonus, full benefits and can be based in any major US City with an airport.
We're seeking Sr. SAP Consultants with skills in: FI/CO, SD (OTC), PP, and PM/QM. These are hands-on Sr. Configuration roles and qualified applicants should have delivery, implementation, and business process acumen related to ECC and S/4 HANA implementations.
Skills & Experience Profile:
- 7+ years of SAP Functional Expertise in 2 or more of the following: FI/CO, SD/LE/MM, PP, PM, QM
- 5+ years in ECC
- 1+ year/s in S/4 HANA
- 2+ full cycle SAP implementations
- Strong Business Process Knowledge: Record-to-Report, Order-to-Cash, Schedule-to-Produce, Make-to-Order, etc.
- Prior experience in Big 5, Big 4 desired but not required; Outstanding customer-facing skills
- Ability to travel to clients as needed