SAP Plant Maintenance Lead (full time corporate role)
Growing company needs new leadership position in North Houston (Spring - The Woodlands - Conroe) with strong background with SAP Plant Maintenance including architecture, implementation and support experience. This is an exciting opportunity to be in a multi-faceted position as IT SAP Lead for plant maintenance working with reliability engineering, mechanical integrity, quality management and EH&S through the organization's IT environment.
- Hands-on configuration experience in SAP Plant Maintenance and QM AND/OR Meridium (APM).
- SAP: Master data set up, Taxonomy Hands-on configuration in SAP Quality Management – Inspection planning, Quality certificates, MIC’s, Quality Notification and LIMS integration.
- APM: Apply configuration and security changes per approved functional / technical designs
- Ability to solution SAP Plant Maintenance integration with systems like Meridium, Primavera and OSI Pi. SAP technical integrations/middleware. (SAP PI, SFTP).Leading and working with an extended offshore support team.
- Bachelor’s Degre
- Strong background with SAP ECC Plant Maintenance (SAP PM)
- 5 - 7 years of experience designing and implementing SAP Projects or Operations support
- 1 full project lifecycle SAP PM/QM/PP implementation
- Travel up to 25
- A plus would be in Bachelor's in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Full benefits with a friendly inclusive culture, working together to get things done mentality that runs across the organization. Includes bonus structure, generous 401K contribution and vacation time.
NOTE: Client can not help with visa sponsorships or transfers. Eligible candidates should be able to work with any US company as a US Citizen or US Green Card Holder or similar authorization.