ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Focused Search Firm in the U.S. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been engaged by a Privately Held and Family Owned company (100 years in business!) to help recruit & hire a Sr. SAP MM/PP Functional Analyst. This is a full-time direct-hire opportunity and the company can help with relocation assistance as well.
ACTUAL LOCATION of the role is: Baton Rouge, LA - Applicants Must be willing to relocate to Baton Rouge for consideration.
- 8-12 years of strong SAP hands-on configuration, delivery, implementation and support of ECC 6.0 and/or S/4 HANA in an on-premise solution environment.
- 8-12 years of deep expertise in SAP MM (Materials Management) and PP (Production Planning) modules.
- 5+ years as most Senior Hands-On expert in SAP MM/PP for 1-2+ companies in Manufacturing
- MM, WM, IM, Purchasing, Procurement, BOM expertise, etc.
- Leads/Mentors others including other members that are more focused in WM/IM (Warehouse Management - HUM, SUM, RF, etc)
- Strong Business Process Knowledge in Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Schedule-to-Produce, Plan-to-Make, etc.
- Ability to roll up sleeves in hands-on configuration, be a solution architect, mentor others, and lead projects in the area of SAP MM/PP, Supply Chain Management (SCM etc).
- 4-year degree desired. 2-year degree with 10+ years of relevant experience can be considered in-lieu of Bachelors Degree.
- SAP Certification - desired (NOT required)
- 4-5+ full cycle SAP implementations
Key Words: LA, TX, Texas, Louisiana, MI, Mississippi, Alabama, AL, AR, Arkansas, South, Southeast, SAP, MM, PP, Supply Chain Optimization, SCM, ECC, HANA, APO, IBP, New Orleans, Houston