ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Focused Search Firm in the U.S. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been engaged by a global manufacturing client to help hire a Sr. SAP MM/PP Analyst with expertise in a variety of key areas in Supply Chain (SCM) such as MM, PP, WM, and QM modules.
This position will provide leadership and execution in all phases of SAP implementations and support, including design, configuration, testing, training, and business process change management. This position will work closely with business users and provide both functional and technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, developing and implementing system solutions, business processes, reports, and procedures that meet user requirements, with a primary focus on and expertise with Production Planning and Materials Management functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Business, Engineering, or related field
- Advanced degree preferred
- More than 8+ years’ experience with SAP MM, PP, and WM Modules (SAP ECC 6.0)
- Experience with QM a plus
- Demonstrated experience in the full life cycle implementation and support of business application software packages.
- Hands-on configuration experience (ECC 6.0) in SAP PP Manufacturing: Discrete, Process industry, Repetitive, MTO, MTS
- Hands-on configuration in SAP MM: Inventory/material management, Material resource planning, production scheduling, Warehouse management, Purchasing, Contracts/Scheduling agreements/Inter-Company & Cross-plant transfers, Goods Movements, Invoice Verification, Supplier evaluation, logistics execution/shipping
- Hands-on configuration and implementation experience with the Warehouse Management module.
- Experience with master data objects such as Business Partner, Material Master, Purchase Information Records, Source Lists, Bills of Materials, and Routings.
- Knowledge of integration points with SD, LE, FI modules.
- Experience with the support of interfaces to SAP involving MM and PP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with end-users and management in a global organization.
- Ability to excel in a cross-organizational, cross-cultural, global team environment.
- Demonstrated project planning, project management, problem-solving, and work prioritization skills.
- Systems aptitude/systems thinker. Understand the relationship between business processes and supporting systems.
- Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
Our client is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.