ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Focused Search Firm in North America. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been retained by a well-known Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) client with HQ in Georgia - to recruit and hire a Senior SAP Manager to lead their Financial & Controlling SAP FI/CO organization.
LOCATION: These roles can be based in Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX (Denton); Philadelphia, PA; and/or in Southern Georgia just north of Tallahassee, FL. Client can help with Relocation if needed. 30-50% Travel (US/Domestic)
Skills / Experience Profile:
- 10+ years in SAP - heavily focused in SAP FI/CO and early career as a Functional SAP FI/CO Architect or Consultant
- 3+ full cycle implementations, delivery, business process expertise, and breadth of exposure across SAP FI/CO, BPC, etc.
- ECC 6.0 and/or S/4 HANA - SAP FI, CO, BPC, and/or Hyperion exposure for Consolidations
- SAP FI/CO: Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL), SPL, Fixed Assets, Treasury, Cost Center Accounting (CO-CCA), Profit Center Accounting (CO-PCA), Internal Orders, Product Costing, EC-CS, SAP BPC, etc.
- Leads & Manages a team of 6-10+ Full-Time Employees (FTE's) - hire, fire, training, mentoring, leading, performance revies, program management, etc.
- Helps set 2-4+ year SAP Finance & Accounting roadmap and footprint
- Ability to wear multiple hats from Solution Architecting; C-Suite Customer Focus; Lead Delivery and Mentor less experienced SAP FI/CO and BPC Functional Analysts on the team