Our client realizes that in order to thrive, "we need to be adaptable and flexible. We need to continually be developing and improving our people, our systems, processes and equipment and to welcome the constant change that will keep us at the forefront of the dynamic markets that we operate within.
You will find teams within all business functions here, all across the country, who strive for increased efficiencies, improved effectiveness and demonstrate a willingness to learn from mistakes as envelopes are pushed. We are collaborative, we like to work together and we care about what we do and, most importantly, who we do it with."
Reporting to VP IT, the SAP-FICO Business Analyst will be responsible for day-to-day support and for projects related specifically to the Finance (FI) and Controlling (CO) modules. This person is responsible for working closely with business users, streamlining business functions using analytical tools along with best practices. Business skills and excellent people skills are a must. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
The candidate must possess very strong, proven accounting knowledge in order to properly support the various facility and corporate controllers.
- Collaborate with key business resources in providing SAP functional support for the FI/CO modules (ECC 6.0), understand their needs, prioritize efforts and recommend changes or alternative solutions when multiple options are available
- Support CO-CCA, CO-IO, CO-PC, CO-PA & additional support on any of the following FI related functions such as FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR
Both for day-to-day transactions and budgets
- Perform hands-on configuration in the SAP FI/CO modules
- Create, deploy and train on various business intelligence tools
- Understand the integration and relationship between SAP modules, especially as they relate to FICO & COPA
Location: be based in NJ (Atlantic City area) open to relocation assistance. Need Strong accounting knowledge, product costing in manufacturing environment, process improvement