ASAP Talent is the leading SAP Focused Search Firm in the U.S. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been engaged by a client near Fargo, ND / Moorhead, MN Area to help recruit a Sr. SAP Business Analyst.
NOTE: This is a FTE, Corporate role but they may be open to home office, virtual scenario with occasional travel into the HQ. This makes it an ideal role for someone based out of Minneapolis, Twin Cities; other cities in MN; to potentially someone in Iowa or Nebraska even.
POSITION: Sr. SAP Business Systems Analyst
Provides analysis, design, programming & support of assigned SAP business systems over multiple functional areas, to improve our business processes throughout the company.
Manages medium-sized projects, allocates resources and designs, implements, and supports projects/systems that maximize computer resources consistent with business objectives and cost considerations.
Develops, implements, and supports Enterprise Reporting systems.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
- The Senior Systems Analyst, Business Systems (SSA) reports to the Director of Applications, Business Systems. The Senior Systems Analyst works closely with and receives direction from the Directors of both Applications and Intelligence/Integrations Teams.
- The SSA completes the following essential functions within established policies, procedures, deadlines, and budget parameters.
- Works under minimal supervision and provides direct support to business units utilizing applications used in the Contracts & Pricing, Order Management, Distribution, Production, Quality, Inventory, Transportation, Finance & Costing departments.
- Performs technical writing and develops programming specifications and programs with consideration of input from other Business Systems team members and users. Includes being responsible for system, application, and user documentation.
- Provides ongoing technical support to internal and external customers to maintain service levels that near 100 percent in up-time and zero percent in error incidence in a thriving environment that conducts business 24x7.
- 5+ years of demonstrated and well-rounded SAP experience in any of the following: ECC, HANA, SAP FI, CO, MM, PP, SD, BI, BOBJ, TM, EDI, ABAP, etc. This is a perfect role for someone that has 2 or 3 combo skill sets within SAP and ability to have a primary and secondary (backup) skill set, or anyone that really wants to grow their SAP experience.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field with 5 or more years of experience, emphasizing business applications and batch processing.
- Demonstrated configuration & programming experience in SAP ECC and/or SAP S/4HANA. SAP S/4HANA experience is a plus.
- Experience with business intelligence and report writing platforms.
- Experience using 3rd Party tools / systems with SAP.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills using the English language are required.
- Experience or knowledge of the sugar and/or other agricultural industries is a plus.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Monitors, supports, designs, and develops internal and external solutions within the SAP system.
- Assists with the tracking and monitoring of systems and responds to data integrity alerts and reports in a timely manner.
- Produces accurate and timely reporting (static and ad-hoc) and other dynamic data analysis and delivery solutions that meet the needs and requirements of the many different functional areas and business units.
- Leads custom developments in our SAP environment. This would include gathering requirements, configuring, programming, and developing the system, testing with respect to functional requirements, and deploying solutions on schedule and within budget.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers at various levels and teams within the company.