ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP focused search firm in the U.S. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been engaged by one of our favorite clients to help recruit & hire an e-Commerce - Sr. Practice Manager. See below for details.
Title: Sr. Practice Manager, Digital Commerce
Years of Experience: 10+
Management Level: Mid-level
People they will manage: 0 (at the onset but dependent by project)
Report to: Director of Customer Experience
Compensation Target: $70k - $100k
Location: Dallas, TX or Phoenix, AZ (Texas or Arizona)
Our client helps organizations create meaningful customer experiences that are powered by technology. They are the digital marketing and commerce strategy practice for a highly respected consulting firm, a global and award-winning technology systems integrator that for nearly 20 years has designed and implemented SAP CRM, SAP Customer Experience, Hybris, and industry-leading e-Commerce solutions.
We are currently searching for a dynamic, results-driven leader to be a Senior Practice Manager for Digital Commerce. To be successful in this exciting role, you must have an extensive digital commerce background that includes strategy development, commerce technology (i.e. SAP Hybris commerce, Magento, Elastic Path), B2C/Retail e-commerce, customer experience, product catalogs and offerings, and SEO/SEM, et al.
This position requires travel.
- Manage a team of consultants and associates to develop, implement, manage and optimize comprehensive digital commerce strategies for clients across practice areas.
- Effectively consult with clients and prospects about eCommerce and Customer Experience.
- Work closely with partners to track and pursue joint opportunities.
- Develop account plans to grow and expand opportunities.
- Work with Business Development to prepare and support sales pursuits.
- Act as an authority in pre-sales consultancy work, participating in client meetings and pitches.
- Create accurate work estimates for e-commerce strategy deliverables.
- Able to manage the expectations of the client and internal team.
- Be client-facing on calls and meetings and become a trusted advisor and resource for clients.
- Be an e-commerce strategy, technology expert.