ASAP Talent Services is the Top SAP Focused Search Firm in the U.S. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been engaged by a client in the Kansas City, MO market to recruit & hire a talented Sr. SAP SD/OTC Analyst. We can help with relocation assistance for this corporate lower-travel direct-hire opportunity. If interested and qualified, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
Compensation Notes: Most qualified SAP SD experts will already be in the $110k - $125k+ range, may have bonus programs and great total packages with full benefits. Our client can also be extremely competitive to land the right person!
Skills / Experience Profile:
Reporting to the SAP Center of Excellence (COE) Business Manager, the Order to Cash (OTC) Business Analyst will participate in a cross-functional, team environment in the SAP Center of Excellence responsible for support of core enterprise-wide sales and distribution business applications.
The Business Analyst will partner both locally and remotely with their team, users, and implementation partners to plan, conduct, and direct analysis of business problems to be solved within a SAP environment (ECC and/or S/4 HANA) and work with the technical team to translate business requirements into technical design specifications. The position requires knowledge of all aspects of sales and distribution and the integration points with other SAP related modules. The individual must maintain system integrity by following proper testing and documentation procedures using tools-based testing and transport systems using approved corporate implementation and change control methodology, including: unit, integration, and regression testing of configuration and programming changes.
The business analyst will use approved corporate implementation methodology to ensure all design aspects are resolved by the assigned completion date, provide appropriate documentation to meet support requirements and coordinate development requests, acting as a single interface to the integration partner. This person will manage projects and relationships with internal/external customers, work with business process teams in a consulting role and serve as a primary point of contact to the IT organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support enterprise-wide Order-to-Cash (OTC) processes across the organization covering sales orders, contracts, pricing, billing, credit, shipping and delivery processing, system integration with customers and 3PLs along with end-user support and training as required.
- Work closely with stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand, gather and document business requirements and transform them into SAP business solutions that can be implemented and supported.
- Identify and resolve systems issues by working with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define systems goals and operational requirements.
- Communicate clearly system changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or through written documentation – to management, peers, staff, and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Development of procedures and models of current processes.
- Lead sessions in prototyping new procedures and systems
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or related equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in design and configuration in SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) and Logistics Execution (LE) with strong knowledge of integration points between Materials Management, Logistics and Finance
- In-depth knowledge of EDI, IDocs, Workflow and ability to troubleshoot and analyze issues
- Experience working with SAP output and forms (printing or sending via EDI, email, fax) for sales orders, deliveries, shipments and billing documents (i.e. Order Confirmation, BOL, Certificate of Analysis, Invoice)
- Full life-cycle SAP SD implementation experience from system design to post go-live support
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Experience in an SAP production support environment preferred
- SAP ABAP coding experience or ability to read and understand custom ABAP code preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-starter with the ability to accomplish tasks without direct supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively communicate with business users, stakeholders, technical teams, and various levels of management
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including the ability to prioritize
- Able to organize time and resources effectively to achieve goals (i.e., organizational skills)
- Able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels
- Able to demonstrate strong customer service orientation
- Must be flexible with work schedules and available to work overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice
- Strong work ethic with ability and willingness to do ‘what it takes’
- On-call availability
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
☒15%-25% (1-2 times per quarter)