ASAP Talent is the leading SAP focused search firm in the U.S. We've been engaged by a really exciting client to help recruit & hire a talented and tenured SAP WM/eWM Solutions Architect.
Our client is in the process of implementing SAP S/4 HANA for their ERP solution.
SAP Architect – Logistics is a key position in the ERP team where you will have the opportunity to partner with key process stakeholders and implement and maintain global logistics processes.
The primary purpose of this job is to develop and maintain the architectural assets in SAP in area of Logistics/Warehouse management with a global mindset.
- Responsible for the overall architecture in SAP related to Logistic processes including but not limited to warehouse inbound/outbound management, inventory management, logistics service provider integrations, returns/reverse logistics management, etc.
- Work with business stakeholders, implementation partners and AMS providers to enable business outcomes and ensure optimal functionality of SAP.
- Develop and design new solutions to optimize business expansion, ensure they are well documented and simple to understand.
- Provide support for ongoing operations and identify opportunities to improve processes.
- Responsible for training key-users on system functionality, assisting users in running usability tests prior to going live, and post go-live production support, system configuration and system enhancements.
- Ensure adherence to Global SAP design and architecture and participate in architecture review boards as needed.
- Maintain awareness of regional compliance related to warehousing and transportation management.
- Travel to sites/affiliates to ensure successful implementations and system use.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Informatics or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing and configuring logistic processes using SAP WM/EWM (S/4 HANA)
- Proven expertise in the following areas: Inbound/Outbound Delivery set up, batch management, transfer order, physical inventory, returns/reverse logistics.
- Knowledge in integration aspects with other modules such as MM, SD, QM and FI.
- Experience in working with LSPs in designing, configuring/developing, and maintaining integrations.
- Experience in creating requirement specifications based on architecture/design/detailing of Business Processes
- Experience in development/configuration/solution evaluation/validation and deployment
- Good analytical and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively both verbally and with written communications
- Ability to listen, hear, and translate complex business requirements in simple easy to understand language
- Capable of managing multiple projects and competing requirements with good time management skills
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Our client does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Good understanding of business processes in the Life sciences/Pharmaceutical domain and compliance with SOX and GxP.
- Knowledge in: SAP EWM, SAP GTS, SAP GBT, Seeburger.
Travel - 10% Domestic
Our client is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
Security Clearance Required: No