ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Focused search firm in North America and our SAP Recruiting Team has been placing SAP Professionals with the world's leading companies for 18 years! We've been engaged by a global client to help recruit & hire an SAP Solution Architect for Requisition-to-Pay (RTP). This is a full-time direct-hire opportunity for a global company (not a consulting role) and we can help with relo assistance if needed. We need a heavy-hitter with depth and breadth and some tenure behind them for this highly-visible leadership role.
Our client has undertaken an enterprise-wide digital transformation to harmonize the disparate operations of multiple international business units into one global, common system. Their global, simple, standard and modern business model is being constructed using agile design principles power by SAP, S/4 Hana, an industry leading Manufacturing System from Honeywell - Optivision. Additionally, they are developing cutting-edge shop floor analytics, integrating data from our ERP, MES, and machine/sensor data for improved real-time decision making to improve quality and gain better asset utilization and yield.
The Senior ERP Solution Manager provides overall strategy and solutions with regard to multiple processes he/she directly supports. This lead position has a command of functional business processes in their areas of expertise and in-depth knowledge of process best practices. The person in this role has an in-depth knowledge and understanding of SAP Materials Management, Vendor Management, Procurement, Supply Chain, inventory management and related business processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborates with individuals across departments (IT, corporate and lines of business) and levels (staff to executive) to gain an understanding of business objectives, facilitate solutions, develop approaches and define deliverables required to implement complex business processes and solutions.
- Leads cross-functional teams on the global enterprise system and process transformation initiatives in the area of process expertise, delivering defined objectives and business value. Guides and provides ultimate direction for projects. Routinely reports project status to senior management.
- Responsible for process analysis, functional and logical system design, configuration and implementation. Leads team members to ensure appropriate integration of processes and modules across the organization.
- Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems. Maintains the highest level of influence on projects and key customers.
- Leads the evaluation of new releases or alternate software, reviewing business and technical literature and interacting with consultants and user groups. Recognized outside of the organization as an industry expert or a technology expert.
Minimum of fifteen years of information technology or related experience in various business functional, technical and analytical positions supporting Procurement and inventory management systems. Minimum of ten years of SAP experience.
- Key competencies required:
- Strong SAP knowledge of the MM/Purchasing module and other integrated SAP modules.
- Deep Hands-on Configuration Expertise - Ability to lead team.
- 5 years of relevant experience supporting purchasing, supply chain, vendor and/or inventory management.
- Experience with SAP full life-cycle implementations and demonstrated project management capability.
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization including senior executives.
- Keywords: PA, Pennsylvania, SAP SCM, SRM, Procurement, Ariba, BOM, S/4 HANA, ECC 6.0, P2P, Procure-to-Pay, etc.
- Degree in Information Technology, Logistics, Supply Chain or similar.