ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Focused Search Firm in North America. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been placing SAP Professionals at all levels with well over 100+ clients in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico for over 18 years now! We look forward to helping you accelerate your career.
Client Info: This is one of our absolute favorite clients - European HQ company with major SAP/IT Leadership team based near Baltimore, MD / Washington D.C. Markets - very very good overall benefits package and total compensation plan. The kind of company you can stay with for years and even retire with!
Summary: The SAP Specialist supports and optimizes the Variant Configuration, Sales and Distribution (VC SD) SAP Business Processes. Implements technology to enhance and/or streamline such processes ensuring quality and delivery of technology business solutions. Acts as a Project Manager for small to mid-sized SAP Projects for the SAP ERP Platform. Additionally, the SAP Specialist – SD Module Area supports the Business Intelligence reporting and analytical needs for these areas. The SAP Specialist will work as a member of a team to integrate designs into the overall client strategy.
Your tasks: Your qualifications:
- Performs the role of Project Manager for the small to mid-sized SAP ERP
projects for the VC SD and CS module areas.
- Document Business Requirements from the Americas business representatives and lead
project delivery, utilizing the Munich based SAP team for functional and
technical development, basis and security support.
- Acts as Demand Manager for the Americas Region to collect and
document regional business process enhancement requests.
- Works with Corporate IT in Munich, Germany to analyze and understand
business requirements, build functional/technical design documentation,
prototype solutions, configure SAP, perform integration testing, train, cut
over, and ultimately deliver SAP solutions.
- Accountable for end-to-end documentation, including end-to-end SAP
functional documentation, solution design specifications, data mapping,
and unit and integration test plans.
- Supports, maintains, and optimizes SAP transactional solutions for subject
matter area based on qualified business needs and business requirements.
- Support SAP business processes for implemented modules. Act as next
level resource for SAP Business Users as it relates to SAP transactional
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology,
Business, or other pertinent areas of study, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Expertise in SAP implementations with focus on SD and VC Module Areas
- Expertise in SAP Business Intelligence and/or Business Objects reporting
and analytics for SD and VC Module Areas
- Minimum of 3 years SAP experience (5+ preferred)
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally up to 15%
- SAP certification and/or PMI Certification preferred
Keywords: SAP SD, OTC, Sales & Distribution, SAP ECC 6.0, SAP S/4 HANA, Global, International, Manufacturing, SAP VC, Variant Configuration, Shipping, Billing, Pricing, Logistics, SD/WM Integration, Configuration, Solution Architect, etc.