ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Focused Search firm in the U.S. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been placing SAP Professionals with over 80 of the Fortune 500 for over 18 years now! We're currently working with a major global CPG Company to recruit & hire a SAP SD/OTC Solution Architect. This role is eligible to work out of a home-office in major city with an airport in the U.S. with the expectation of 50% Travel to the Midwest (Chicago and/or Milwaukee Area).
As the SAP Process Architect, you will provide the technical leadership and staff mentorship for our SAP teams. The SAP Process Architect is a functional specialist in an SAP Order to Cash arena. Your SAP product knowledge and your expertise in architecting SAP solutions (processes, integration, data migration, and custom development) will be used as you lead envisioning, architecture, and design discussions in your core process area. You will be part of the SAP architecture team and will work to refine and enhance our solution designs based on industry standards and global best practices.
The SAP Process Architect ensures alignment with the business architecture of the solution domain, the internal architecture of the solution (e.g. application suite architecture) and enterprise architecture. The SAP Process Architect will take the lead to partition requirements into layers(stacks) for the purpose of facilitating efficient engagement on complex systems across multiple domains and regions.
The SAP Process Architect will investigate and select emerging technologies as needed, and develop the Technology Roadmap for the domain architecture. This is done in close collaboration with Enterprise Architecture for the purpose of company enterprise, globally enabled, long-term ustainable solutions.
You will organize workshops and proof-of-concepts in SAP to illustrate your designs and create adoption of your ideas through business process owners and other subject matter experts.
You will work closely with Project Managers and Program Managers in the design, development, and implementation of the technical content as defined in the global template. You’ll create progress status reports and accurately track/manage design issues and risks for process area you are responsible for.
- Architect solutions within the SAP Order-to-Cash (OTC) arena and related projects
- Define and promote SAP architecture standards and strategies
- Design and apply enterprise system and application solutions to meet business objectives
- Support executive management and project teams in technology decisions and implementation of technology strategy
- Work to improve, optimize and innovate respective area
- SME in the trade management and optimization area
- Business Process expertise related to Shipping, Billing, Pricing, Logistics, Transporation, and Order Fulfillment
Minimum Required Skills and Education:
- Demonstrated excellence in designing and implementing SAP Sales and Distribution system
- Good experience within SAP modules: MM Materials Management, FI Finance, DM Dispute Management, BW Business Warehouse on HANA.
- Ability to analyze problems, process complex data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Promote best practice concepts in all areas of solution design
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication at all organizational levels
- Strong project management, customer service, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high-quality deliverables (documentation, presentations, proof-of-concepts, etc.)
- Evaluate new SAP technologies, tools, and solutions as well as external data resources for post-event promotion analysis
- Experience working in an international environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering preferred or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years domain experience in SAP SD
- 10+ years in solution architect role