ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Focused Search Firm in North America and our SAP Recruiting Team has been placing SAP Professionals with over 100 clients throughout U.S., Canada, and Mexico for over 18 years now! We look forward to working with you and helping you accelerate your career. The location for this role will be based, West of Philadelphia.
Company Details: Client is a global manufacturing company with over 13,000 employees in well over 30+ countries. Over 125 facilities and a cutting-edge SAP environment to help grow your skills and portfolio of experience.
The incumbent in this position will lead the implementation of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD). This is a hands-on position working to create system solutions for current and new business functionality. This position will assist the SAP Logistics group with current project initiatives, daily business support and upcoming SAP projects. The incumbent will work in a team environment to recommend and deliver SAP technologies to enable business processes that will enhance the productivity and profitability of the company. The incumbent will provide configuration and process support for the SAP SD module as it relates to order to cash processes within discrete manufacturing environment. This position requires SAP configuration and functional support expertise in various logistics areas such as SD, LE, WM, QM, SM, Intercompany processes and bolt-on apps such as Sabrix (for Sales Tax) etc. Expertise in Logistics integration with other SAP Modules (PP, MM, and FI-CO) is required.
- Work with internal and external partners to gather requirements and understand constraints.
- Work on implementation/ Support/ Rollout of SAP logistics modules. Technical hands on configuration/ development experience in SAP ECC 6.0 Sales, Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management, Transportation Management, and Quality Management modules.
- Experienced in configuring and implementing Complex Pricing, SD Variant Configuration, Batch Management, Contracts and Scheduling Agreements, Foreign Trade, Account Assignments, ATP, Outputs, Texts, Partner Determination, Credit Management, Billing and Billing interfaces with other applications, Resource related billing, Service Management, STO, Third Party Sales, Rebates and Extended Rebates, WM Organization Structure, Storage Unit Management, Shipment Cost, Sales/ Logistics Information System and specific understanding of related tables and data query of desired tables.
- Expertise of different Business Processes in a SAP based environment and should be well versed with analyzing business problems related to logistics applications to electronic data processing systems
- Ensure technical solutions maintain design integrity, adhere to functional designs, and meet business needs.
- Create test scripts and drive integration and regression testing.
- Make recommendations on functional and technical improvements
- Work closely with other team members, locally and globally, with proactive sharing of expertise, to improve and ensure team success.
- Document the work perform and transition the solution to the EPI team for support.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration
- Minimum 3+ years of progressive IT experience
- Experience in SAP SD and WM is required
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple conflicting priorities in a professional manner, good planning and organizing skills
- Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and ideas to IT development teams
- Ability to interact with business users and business stakeholders
- Working in distributed team environments, self-motivated, and self-directed
- Demonstrated understanding of Sales and Distribution (SAP SD, OTC, ECC 6.0, S/4 HANA) module of SAP
- Experience in SAP SD and WM functionality, minimum 4 years & 2 full life cycle implementations required. At least one life cycle experience with WM.
- SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
- Experience with interfaces and integration between SAP SD/WM and third-party WMS system or SAP EWM.
- Demonstrated experience with large Enterprise ERP implementations in the areas of technical design specification, development, and knowledge transfer.
- Understanding of Business process re-design
- Applications development and interfacing third-party systems
Keywords: PA, Pennsylvania, SD/OTC, Order-to-Cash, Shipping, Billing, Pricing, Transporation, LE, Logistics, SD/WM integration, TM, VC, Variant Configuration, Manufacturing, Configuration, SAP ECC 6.0, SAP S/4 HANA, Global, International.