ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP-focused search firm in the U.S. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been engaged by a global client to help recruit & hire a SAP SAC Developer. This role will be based in Houston, TX (client location is near Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, in SE Houston).
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTION
To provide technical support to the Director of Digital Technology and Innovation and another area as assigned by the Director of Digital Technology and Innovation for key rollouts of SAP in the utilization of analytics. At the instruction of the Director of Digital Technology and Innovation provide support to the Information Technology Team. Has an advisory role to the
DX Core Team to ensure the best outcome for business goals with regards to the usage of SAP and SAC. Special projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design, develop, maintain, and support company dashboards and other visualization initiatives utilizing the SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) platform
• Consolidation of information from numerous data sources utilizing the SAC platform
• Design, develop and maintain the Core Data Services (CDS) views within the S4/HANA platform
• Design, develop and maintain the BW/4 HANA queries within the S4/HANA platform
• Design, develop and maintain Fiori applications
• Design, develop and maintain ABAP objects to support various project initiatives
• Contribute and participate on project teams supporting both Waterfall and Agile Development frameworks
• Develop solutions in high-level programming languages to augment other solutions
• Interface and collaborate with business users to gather, understand, and interpret business requirements, data sources,
and any other information necessary to deliver solutions.
• Create and execute ideas to improve efficiency by Digital Technologies.
• Coordinate with the Director of Digital Technology and Innovation (Director DX) to increase utilization of analytics
by the business
• Interface with the Director of Digital Technology and Innovation to provide technical support for troubleshooting and
problem-solving activities related to SAC initiatives.
• Contribute to relevant projects and initiatives set by the Director of Information Technology to meet the organization’s
vision, mission, and goals.
• Prepare a monthly report of activities and action plan progress for the Director of Digital Technology and Innovation
• Special assignments and projects assigned by the Director of Digital Technology and Innovation
• Participate in multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on assignments in a timely manner
• Other duties as assigned by Director of Digital Technology and Innovation
5+ years in the following-->
• Highly proficient in designing / developing /consuming SAP Data Sources, including BW/S4HANA queries and S/4HANA CDS Views.
• Highly proficient in requirements gathering and ability to reverse engineer existing production
reports to formulate new requirements.
• Ability to identify, implement, and document report logic to implement identified source log
2+ years in the following -->
• Experience with building and deploying planning models within SAP Analytics Cloud.
• Proficient in S/4HANA CDS development.
• Familiar with SAP Fiori Development.
• Experience working within an Agile Development Framework.
• Working knowledge of other programming languages such as Python, C#, Java, and