ASAP Talent is the leading SAP focused search firm in the U.S. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been placing SAP Professionals with many of the world's leading companies and consulting organizations for 19 years! We've been engaged by a well-known SAP Certified Partner to help them land 2 critical SAP consultants with skills/expertise in SAP PS and SAP CPM.
Location: Any City, USA. Willingness to travel (75-95%). 18+ mo project on East Coast.
Type of Role: Can be FTE (W-2 full-time hire) OR can consider an Independent Consultant (Corp-to-Corp)
We are currently seeking an experienced SAP professional with a passion for customer service, outstanding analytical skills and a desire to be part of a winning team. This individual will be an innovator and outside the box thinker – willing to challenge norms and breakthrough paradigms to maximize customer value.
- A dynamic problem solver with a track record for building innovative solutions
- A passion for working hand-in-hand with customers to drive lasting transformational change
- Desire to be part of a winning team in one of the fastest-growing SAP practices in North America
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior SAP Project Systems Consultant:
· Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and being able to document an accurate understanding of their business requirements and mapping of those to SAP business processes.
· Confidence and ability to make recommendations for the selection of appropriate SAP business processes to meet client requirements effectively
· Functionality Testing: Knowledge of and ability to use testing methodologies, processes and tools for testing of functionality, including unit, integration, system, regression and dry run testing.
· Ability to design and develop test plans (e.g., test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system or acceptance testing in order to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
· Develop process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components.
· Coordinate execution of project tasks in your functional area and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
· Provide support (e.g., break/fix, how to expertise, minor enhancements, monitoring, testing) for business applications or infrastructure to associates or third parties in order to maintain their productivity level (including international and fourth level break/fix support).
· Ability to deliver basic SAP training to client end-users
· Work very closely with business decision-makers and end-users.
· Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
Must Have Skills and Qualifications:
- SAP PS experience - 7+ years. ECC, S/4 HANA, etc.
- 3 or more full life cycle implementations of SAP would be considered an asset
- Sales and Distribution (nice to have); SD, OTC, Shipping, Billing, Pricing, Logistics, etc.
- SAP EC&O or construction industry experience (a hard requirement)
- Scheduling, Forecasting, Change Management
- Ability to work in the USA - We do not provide sponsorship