ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Focused Search Firm in the U.S. The SAP Recruiting Team at ASAP Talent has been engaged by a client with HQ in Houston, TX to help recruit & hire a talented SAP BI Reporting Analyst.
Target Comp: $80-$100k +15% bonus, full benefits. (flexible DOE)
The SAP Program & Reporting Analyst has the primary responsibility to support effective deployment and ongoing daily support of SAP solutions and specifically reporting for the business through the application of SAP technology, services, and methodologies. They are required to conduct a variety of analytical functions including but not limited to business analysis, data analysis, use and application of a variety of analysis frameworks. Additionally, they are required to work within the SAP Business Intelligence suite to build out end to end reports in the form of HANA views, WEBI reports, Lumira, Crystal and other SAP supported objects/tools to support the business needs.
Within the SAP Business Intelligence suite the analyst will manage the end to end process of creating a report which includes gathering requirements, creating technical and functional specification documents, developing and testing the report(s), building out associated security for the report(s), training users how to use the report(s), promoting the report(s) to the production landscape, and maintaining and supporting the report(s). He/she is responsible for maintaining the reporting landscapes within the SAP space. Additionally, the SAP Program & Reporting Analyst supports project coordination, governance, and compliance.
Skills & Experience Profile:
- Performs complex system design, development, implementation, and maintenance of SAP reports system including: SAP HANA Live, SAP BW on HANA, and interfaces like Lumira, SAP BW Bex, Crystal Reports, SAP BOBJ, GL Wand and such for various areas of the business.
- Participates in requirements and design meetings with business users, management, developers, and cross-functional business and technical teams to ensure that development adheres to required specifications.
- Facilitate document management activities and quality control for the SAP Program
- Support SAP Support Services including SAP Help Desk and an effective SAP Change Management program. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Monitor timesheets, invoices submitted and budgets
- Validate effort estimates and effort booked
- Develop and share management reporting tools and dashboards with stakeholders
- Help manage application management support resources
- Assignment of tickets and tasks to support resources & consultants
- Serves as the authority in SAP HANA Live, SAP BW on HANA, SAP BOBJ, SAP BW Bex, SAP Lumira, Crystal Reports, GL Wand underlying processes and integration capabilities. Selects, oversees and implements technical components, ensuring that solutions address business concerns and requests.
- Capable of producing operational reports with zero latency of data, lightweight modeling and access based on open standards (SQL, MDX, ODATA)
- Participates in determining standards and best practices within the SAP HANA Live and SAP BW on HANA reporting areas.
Minimum Qualifications & Work Experience:
- A minimum of B.S. Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or Information Technology or related field
- 2+ years of project delivery experience with at least 1 SAP ECC Systems Implementation
- Possesses a strong understanding and is knowledgeable about SAP HANA Live, SAP BW on HANA, SAP BOBJ, Lumira, etc.
- Strong Analytical skills & ability to effectively analyze and resolve issues within the SAP ECC solution
- Any experience working in Oil & Gas industry -complex large commercial solutions is a strong preference