ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Focused search firm in North America. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been placing SAP Professionals with over 100 of the world's leading companies in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico for over 18 years now! We've been engaged by one of our favorite Global Consumer Goods (CPG) clients to help recruit & hire a SAP PP (Plan-to-Make) Functional Analyst with some crossover expertise in areas to include WM, Planning, and MM in that order of importance. This is a great opportunity for someone living in Milwaukee Area or North of Chicago - someone that wants to gain new exposure to a global S/4 HANA implementation.
This role will support the SAP Process Lead, primarily by focusing business process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of overall Plan to Manufacture process including Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning, Production Planning, Manufacturing Execution, Warehouse Management, Quality Management, Plant Maintenance modules in ECC & APO technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment. Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted business process owners and IT organization.
Requires high-level understanding of organization's business systems and industry requirements. Liaison with the business to document and create solution designs. Assists with the daily AMS operations and leads general administrative support to the outsourced support partner.
May participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of SAP strategies, plans and projects.
- Work with business process owners to understand existing and emergency requirements; research and evaluate alternatives
- Recommend appropriate SAP solutions while analyzing and evaluating the impact of current processes/business
- Create and review detailed requirement analysis document and functional specifications based on business requirements
- Work with the outsourced support partner to identify, develop, implement, test, and support enhancements to the SAP system
- Partner with outsourced support partner to ensure optimal delivery
- Ensure the system change requests adhere to the SAP Global template
- Perform system regression testing for new releases or upgrades to SAP
- Be the liaison between the business and the outsourced support partner
- Ensure disciplined use of SAP system
- Participate in SAP projects as SME
Minimum Required Skills and Education:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in SAP Plan to Manufacture (Plan-to-Make, PTM, Plan-to-Produce)
- Strong knowledge of the integration of Supply Chain process with other SAP modules.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to develop presentations and present to management.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business principles, practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Strong demonstrable experience as an application consultant in a significant enterprise applications area.
- Established experience in the orchestration of metrics/management reporting.
- Ethics and Values
- Problem Solving
- Written Communications
- Conflict Management
- Process Management
- Time Management
- Priority Setting
- Building Effective Teams
Location: Role is to be based in Milwaukee Area
Travel: 30-50%, more likely in the 30% range since more projects are US based.
Salary range – 100k to 130k (Depends on Experience & Tenure)
Eligible for sign-on bonus and profit sharing which will grow with tenure in the company