We are looking for a PM Senior Consultant for a BI Project at a huge global life-sciences client. This will start with 1st of February and is planned for one year or longer. So there is a lot of need behind it. The person we are looking for should take over the team lead in the third quarter. We are looking for a full-time person as we have several projects afterwards.
Culture Fit--> want to be part of a small but growing team with the motivation to build something together. That includes the flexibility in taking different tasks as well as maybe take part in business development and sales support. Could be a chance for them to grow and develop with an up and coming German SAP Consultancy that will be growing their presence in the North American market.
PM Senior Consultant
Skills/Experience must have:
- Several full-life cycle implementations or roll-outs (busines analysis, design, built, testing/validation, data migration, trainings)
- In-depth process expertise in pharmaceutical or similar environment
- Extensive Data migration background and full detailed understanding of PM master data objects and material master
- Experience in managing small teams
- Willingness to work in intercultural, remote teams
- Excellent English communication skills
- Passionate to train and coach end users.
- Georgia based OR willingness to re-locate in Q3 2021 OR willingness to travel up to 100%
Nice to have:
- Expertise in SAP Plant Maintenance (PM, QM, PP-PI, etc)
- Integration Know-how with S2P/Ariba and catalogs
- S4 Hana experience
- Pharma experience
- Experience in HPALM, SAP Solution Manager, JIRA Confluence
- SAP MDM, Data Migration, Testing, Team Lead, Project Manager, ECC 6.0, S/4 HANA, Certified, Big 5 consulting experience, P2P, Procurement, Purchasing, etc.
Base salary: 100-115K + 20-25% bonus (DOE) plus full benefits