ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Focused Search Firm in the U.S. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been engaged by a global corporation to help recruit & hire a SAP PI-PO Specialist.
NOTE: This is a Home Office, Virtual, Work-from-Home Opportunity. We prefer someone that is living in the Central Time Zone or Eastern Time Zone in U.S. and only those with US Work Authorization, GC holders, US citizens etc will be considered.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Must be able to combine business processes with PI/PO development tools. Involved in all phases of the lifecycle including; proof of concept, blueprinting, mapping, design, configuration, testing, go-live, and O&M support. Demonstrates the ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements and understands the long-term and short-term perspectives of an IT investment situation.
- Person will be responsible for delivering middleware solutions for interfaces between various SAP applications.
- Responsible for supporting and independently completing project tasks
- Identifies key drivers of a defined, straightforward problem and proposing solutions
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and decision making
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to the continuous development of methods and tools
- Manages work to work plans for components on engagements
- May independently own a workstream, reviewing, and potentially directing the work of more junior staff
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine the business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA, ECC 6.0 and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, etc) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- 4-8 years of ABAP& PI/PO Technical/Development experience at a client site/nearshore centers.
- Strong ABAP technical skills, BRF, WebDynpro ABAP, Workflow including understanding of software development principles
- Individual must be a hands-on resource with strong skills in SAP ABAP/PI development. Knowledge in SAP PI version 7.4/7.5 capabilities and configuration, working knowledge of REST adapter. Experience in connecting PI to both SAP and multiple NON-SAP systems. An understanding of JAVA is required.
- Needs an understanding of the overall SAP enterprise system landscape, as well as the capabilities of PI in conjunction with non-SAP systems. Expertise in Java, XSLT and ABAP mapping. SLD/ESR/ID configuration, BPM, EDI and web services.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Typically has 3 or more years consulting and/or industry experience
- Needs to be a strong addition to working teams
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
- Hands-on programming experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience