ASAP Talent Services is seeking a Sr. SAP Master Data Consultant for a 3-6+ month contract. This role is ideal for a C2C (Corp-to-Corp) Consultant and we're not looking for 3rd part firms to help us at this point. We're interested in an Independent Consultant that is Incorporated.
Client Location: Detroit, MI (but role may be Hybrid or Home Office w/ some travel)
Job Description: SAP Data Migration Consultant - S/4 HANA
Duration: 6+ Months. (Possible to Extend)
Qualification & Primary Skills:
- Experience in End-End SAP Implementation Projects.
- Minimum 6+ years of hands-on experience on SAP Data handling.
- ETL design and implementation involving extraction and provisioning of data from a variety of legacy systems.
- Experience in Legacy data extraction, conversion using DB tools, Scripts, EXCEL
- Data conversion using SAP tools such as LTMC, LSMW, BDC, DATA services, other best practices
- 5+ years of strong expertise in Data Migration including Extraction, Transformation, Cleansing and Loading (ETL) from Legacy systems.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Working with SAP functional and technical consultants analyzing data migration requirements and the make-up of legacy data.
- Designing appropriate data migration solutions including, where required, transformation routines.
- Experience with migrating data for Source to Pay and Demand to Supply modules data such as Material Master, Bill of Material and Routing would be preferred.
- Hands-on experience using Migration Cockpit (LTMC/LTMOM) in S/4 Hana 1809/1909 versions is plus
- Building, testing, executing and managing data migrations utilizing tools such as SAP LTMC, LSMW or SAP Data Services solutions.
- Preload and post load validation of migration results, handle dropouts and advise on data cleansing requirements.
- Perform migration rehearsals, migration cutover tasks and post go-live support.
- Providing advisory services to the business to understand their data management issues and advising on appropriate data management strategies and techniques.
- Extensive experience of data management and migration activities in SAP environment
- Strong experience in the design and implementation of SAP's ETL solutions such as SAP Data Services, LTMC and SAP LSMW, and additionally integration technologies such as IDOCs and BAPIs.
- Experience in Data extraction with SQL knowledge from databases like Microsoft SQL server, DB2.
- Create Technical Specification documents by utilizing Data migration experience and computer program knowledge which will be used in creation of Data services Jobs.
- Support Data Cleansing activities as required, using Information Steward, Excel, Data Services and SQL tools
- A wide experience across a range of SAP ERP functional areas such as Finance, Logistics and EWM
- Experience in data analysis and reconciliation and able to prove correctness and completeness of migration tasks.
- Experience with cutover planning and preparation of data migration runbooks.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Knowledge of XML, LSMW, IDOC, RFC, ABAP Proxy, LTMC, Data services