ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP focused search firm in North America. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been helping industry-leading companies build world-class SAP organizations for 20 years!
Our team is currently recruiting to help hire a SAP HR/Successfactors Architect for a global life sciences company in Florida. It's a full-time direct-hire role and we can help with relocation.
The right person for this role with own the day-to-day of their HR projects. They really like very outgoing and hands-on candidates. They offer full relocation excluding selling/buying of house, ...but good overall package.
We are looking for a dynamic HCM architect to serve as the senior-most technical member of our growing SAP HCM Team as we continue to globalize and upgrade our HCM system and begin the implementation of SuccessFactors Employee Central.
Architecture, Design, Implementation and Support of SAP HCM and related HR Business Systems (SAP ECC 6.0; S/4 HANA; Successfactors).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledgable expert in SAP HCM and Successfactors including Employee Central.
- Expert in application configuration.
- Gather user/customer requirements.
- Ability to train users on ERP, MES, PLM, HRIS, CRM, BIand related systems.
- Maintain documentation and change control.
- Analyze business process potentials for streamlining and improvements in efficiencies.
- Participate in writing specifications for programming projects.
- Project Management.
- Mentoring other analysts/BAs
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- At least 12 years related experience in atleast one of the following (two or more preferred):
- SAP HCM
- SuccessFactors, including Employee Central
- Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Experience leading a migration from SAP HCM to SuccessFactors/Employee Central preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- PMP, SAP, HCM, certifications a plus
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PC servers, workstations and laptops.Microsoft environment. Work with standard current computer applications, word processing, spreadsheets, ERP, PLM, HRIS, BI and CRM applications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.