ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP-focused search firm in the U.S. Our SAP Recruiting Team is actively searching for SAP talent in the Detroit market for over 5 different positions, many of which are Lead or Team Lead level and in cutting-edge S/4 HANA environments!
We're looking for FI/CO Lead, SD/OTC Lead, P2P Lead, GTS Lead, and Sr. Functional Experts in SD/LE and eWM for full-time employee roles for major corporations in the Automotive Industry
Target Compensation: $130,000 - $150,000 + bonus & full benefits in hybrid, home office, with low travel type of roles!
This position is a Hybrid Role, working both Remote and Onsite in Plymouth, MI.
The SAP S4 HANA FTM Lead will be positioned in Plymouth to smoothly transition from a legacy ERP system to SAP S4 HANA 2020. This role being part of IT, work closely with Business users, project team and implementing partners to design and deploy SAP S4 HANA Solution, Understand the project requirements, educate the users on the SAP S4 HANA processes, review and understand the solution proposed by the project team, lead and participate in discussions, facilitate decision making, support data conversion, participate in testing, training, coordinate with project team to address issues and defects. Bring in Implementation experience in deploying Finance and controlling functional stream covering all core functions including GL, AR, AP, Asset Accounting, Banking, Cost element accounting, cost center accounting (CCA), Profit center accounting (PCA), internal orders and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) etc.
- Lead design discussion sessions, review business requirements, Analyze and define SAP S4 HANA FTM solutions
- Document process design, process flow and end-to-end scenarios leveraging industry best practices
- Represent as an IT leader for SAP FICO track for SAP S4 HANA implementation
- Manage offshore team and lead to deliver within project timelines and support business tasks
- Assist and drive team by providing thought leadership oversight
- Prepare test scenarios, coordinate and perform functional integration tests, resolve issues
- Coordinate with implementation partners, project team and third parties involved
- Participate in project governance and change control processes
- Conduct reviews, walkthroughs and training sessions to business users
- Project deployment using Waterfall / Agile methodologies
- Experience with prior SAP S/4 HANA implementation involving Data Migration/Data conversion is preferred
- Extensive experience interacting with all levels of business users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills with knack of articulating concepts and training the business users
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment.
- Proven strong leadership skills within the project team and in the business community.
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop, and execute strategies, and track and measure results.
- Proven skills to work effectively across internal functional areas in ambiguous situations
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary with the United States and internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Engineering or equivalent is a must. A combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- SAP S4 HANA Finance Certification is a plus
- Strong expertise in SAP Finance and controlling module with SAP S4 HANA at least two full life cycle implementations
- 10+ years of SAP implementation, Upgrades, new country Rollouts and support experience with SAP S4 HANA
- Extensive work experience and expertise in FICO areas include New GL, AR, AP, Asset Accounting, banking, Cost element accounting, cost center accounting, Profit center accounting, internal orders and Profitability Analysis
- Strong experience in integrating SAP with banks, Tax systems, enterprise reporting and other third-party applications
- Demonstrated experience in SAP S4 HANA simplifications, month-end/year-end closing, enterprise reporting, Audit compliance and security in the Finance area
- Strong experience in designing and implementing custom enhancements, reports and programs
- Strong experience in data conversion from legacy systems to SAP S4 HANA
- Strong experience in developing test cases performing integration tests/ coordinating User acceptance tests
- Hands-on experience in leading cutover tasks, post go-live stabilization, issues resolution
- Proven experience working directly with key stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Strong experience in Waterfall / Agile methods and SAP ASAP/ Activate
- A holistic understanding of the entire business lifecycle, including Finance integration with Sales, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics, and Distribution
- Experience and proven ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively with internal and external business customers, IT stakeholders, and executive leadership.
- An energetic, hands-on, enthusiastic, results-oriented leader, capable of adding significant value to the existing team.
- Must have the ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
- At most 0-5% Travel
Bachelors or better in Information Technology or related field.
Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field.
Keywords: Detroit, MI, Michigan, SAP, ERP, S/4 HANA, S4 HANA, SAP FI/CO Lead, Team Lead, Architect, FI/CO Manager, CPA, Finance, Accounting, CCA, PCA, CO-PA, AP, AR, GL, SPL, Fixed Assets, Banking, Record-to-Report