ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP-focused search firm in the U.S. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been engaged by a global manufacturing client to help them hire a talented SAP FI/CO Architect with strong S/4 HANA expertise to a FTE role and based out of Houston, TX.
Hybrid, Home Office, with Some Travel to Houston Office as needed.
Level of Role & Compensation Note: This is a very tenured FI/CO Expert Role - we'd expect someone to already be in the $145-160,000 range (or higher) and our client has a very strong and above-average total package allowing them to make an exceptional hire!
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTION
This role is responsible for designing and deploying finance solutions that enable the business community to achieve its goals while adhering to proper policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost versus benefit measurements.
- Analyze and map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy those needs.
- Responsible for the management of module scope.
- Development of 3-5 year strategic roadmaps encompassing the evolution of enterprise business solution portfolios from current to future state.
- Updates all design, configuration, and specification documentation and conducts a documentation walk-through with the business.
- Leads workshops with the business to demonstrate and explain module functionality and best practice processes.
- Facilitate collaborative architecture discussions with the COE, IT and business representatives.
- Assist developers by responding to questions and clarifications.
- Assist in the performance of integration and acceptance testing.
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of SAP projects.
- Makes SAP configuration settings as required.
- Work collaboratively with the SAP COE team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must demonstrate the following emotional intelligence skills:
- Emotional Empathy
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Information Systems or related field or equivalent in years of experience.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills essential.
- 5 years of general business/manufacturing industry experience.
- 1-2 year hands-on/project experience with S4 HANA Simple Finance migrations or implementations.
- SAP Finance with at least 1-2 years with S/4 Finance (S4 version 1709 , 2020 or beyond experience )
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- A minimum of 10 years SAP consulting experience with at least 7 years in Finance and at least 2 end-to-end implementations (S/4 HANA and/or ECC)
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Active role in data gathering for the implementation.
- Overall knowledge of SAP Finance solutions (AP, AR, GL, SPL, Fixed Assets, CCA, PCA, CO-PA, Product Costing, Record-to-Report, etc)
- Customer service-focused attitude.
- Customer liaison role troubleshooting (investigate, analyze, and resolve) software defects.
- Deep understanding of FI/CO integration with other modules (SD, SCM, MM, PP, etc)
EDUCATION: Bachelor's (4-year) Degree Required