ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Focused Search Firm in the US market. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been engaged by a Trusted SAP Systems Implementation Partner (SI) to help recruit & bring on a SAP Contract Resource.
Title: SAP APO Consultant
Duration: 6-9 months
Interview & Start: Dec. 2021
Here is a brief Job description for the contract resource
- Responsible for working with key users to configure and enhance the current and future state of APO, ECC systems
- Understands scope and manages assigned projects, with responsibility for the quality and timeliness of project deliverables
- Develops functional application designs and specifications, individually or collaboratively
- Works as a member of cross-functional teams and adds value by providing a technical perspective
- Unit tests applications, including customizations and interfaces
- Guides users during testing activities and applications start-up activities
- Facilitates the process of change by clarifying new procedures and training system users
- Plans and establishes after go-live activities including on-going application support
- Analyzes day to day user, system, and process-related issues and propose solutions and fixes
- Configures and supports SAP APO DP, SNP and VMI in SNP to meet business needs and associated processes.
- Ability to understand and work with existing process in APO - PP/DS and ECC PP and PP-PI modules is desirable
- Ability to understand and work with existing GATP – ATP/CTP process is a plus
- Minimum of 7 years hands-on experience in SAP APO DP, SNP and ECC Production Planning, in implementation and support roles
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in APO – PP/DS and GATP is a plus
- At least 2 full cycle APO implementations. Consulting experience in Supply Chain planning space.
- Business process reengineering skills are required
- Must be strong in supply planning concepts, production planning, and overall supply chain processes, from requirements planning to fulfillment of both make-to-stock and make-to-order scenarios
- Knowledge and experience in APO SNP Heuristics, Deployment, TLB, and Demand Planning is essential.
- Knowledge of configurable products in sales and production planning environments are desirable
- Should be able to multitask working on projects as well as supporting the production environment simultaneously
- Requires good written and oral communication skills, good interpersonal skills, flexible and adaptable to changing environment
- Strong customer service orientation and experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.