ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP focused search firm in North America. Our team of SAP recruiters has been engaged by a German SAP Consulting Firm to help recruit and hire multiple resources for a large-global Life Sciences business. We will be hiring 3-5+ resources (FTE hires) in Atlanta, GA starting in Oct, 2020. Interviews are scheduled for September, 2020.
Our client has outstanding overall total package, benefits, better vacation than US Based companies and these roles are currently home-office (due to Covid). Location of client is Atlanta, GA.
SAP 3rd Party Logistics Consultant
* You are a key contributor to the successful implementation of S/4 HANA 3PL (3rd party logistics) modules for existing business template deployment of a global single instance ERP.
* Multifaceted product expertise/experience in S/4HANA with specific focus on SAP Materials Management, Logistics, Sales and Distribution modules. you will provide functional and technical expertise, hands-on delivery, customization, guidance and training on the processes in scope
* Ability to conduct workshops with various internal and stakeholders
* Gathering of business requirements, Gap Analysis, Map business requirements to S/4 standard functionality (SAP best practices) following a to-be approach proposing functionality and processes
* Ability to conduct workshops to prepare and execution of Unit test, Integration Test, User Acceptance Test Cycles with stakeholders as well as Third-party providers
* Ability to design and develop Functional Specifications and work with ABAP development team
* Ability to design and delivery of End-user training.
* Ability to work internal, external teams environment independently
* High level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical and non-technical information, procedures and processes.
* Experience in integrating of Interfaces between SAP and 3PL providers (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
* Experience in setting up Partner profiles with different EDI and Middleware
* Experience with Idocs functionality, ABAP debugging
* Experience with dealing with key integration areas in Supply Chain, Procurement, Sales and Manufacturing
* Project experience working in international environment beneficial
* Pharmaceutical or Process Industry experience is beneficial.
Keywords: Atlanta, Georgia, GA, Life Sciences, Process Industries, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, SAP, ERP, SD, OTC, Shipping, Billing, Pricing, Logistics, SD/WM, Integration, Configuration, S/4 HANA, Implementation, Delivery, 3PL, 3rd party logistics, DHL, FedEx, UPS, EDI, ABAP, Interface