Note: This role can be home-office based. It is a Full-Time Employee role for a global corporation, but the person can work virtually. We are trying to hire someone on East Coast or in the Central Time Zone perhaps. Ideally: Midwest / East Coast.
ASAP Talent Services is recruiting to hire a full-time Salesforce Architect who will be responsible for helping define the overall SFDC strategy and development roadmap, analyze company processes, develop CRM workflows and custom solutions for specific business needs, and manage the day-to-day business needs of users.
Our client is a global leader in their industry!
The Salesforce Technical Architect possesses broad knowledge across multiple development platforms and draws on their skills and experience to assess customer requirements and architecture in order to design secure, high-performance technical solutions that maximize the potential of the Salesforce platform. S/he has responsibility for planning, architecting/developing and coordinating other developers and activities pertaining to projects, both large-scale and parallel smaller projects.
- Administer and configure Corporate Salesforce platform based on best practices
- Manage daily support and maintenance tasks, including but not limited to
- Support requests and users’ administrative needs
- Troubleshoot and repair reported bugs
- Administer licensing and tracking usage metrics for reporting and oversight
- Customize queues, roles, profiles, security controls, and assignment rules
- Design and implement data mapping, object modeling, and workflow solutions
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development
- Perform unit testing and performance testing of new application functionality, then mitigate issues identified during testing
- Stay current on new Salesforce features to provide recommendations for process improvements and future integrations
- Maintain system documentation and SFDC policies and procedures
- Collaborate cross-functionally to discover creative ways for teams to leverage SFDC, design new technical features, and implement them Matthews-wide
- Work closely with SFDC Admins on best practices, roadmap, impact analysis and support processes
- Coordinate project activities with other IT team activities and business unit(s) if needed
- Work closely with the end-users, business technologists, and others to understand technical solutions and information needs
- Participate in strategic, program level technical design and status discussions with system integrator leads
- Maintain and demonstrate 100% compliance with all written security policies, procedures, and change management controls.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Expertise in standard Salesforce configuration that include creating roles, profiles, email templates, page layouts, workflow rules, record types, approval processes, assignment rules, validation rules, bulk triggers, etc.
- Experience in creating detailed process documentation and deployment process on issues for future follow-ups
- Proficient in data migration from traditional applications to Salesforce using data loader utility, Workbench and Informatica on Demand.
- Experience or knowledge in various Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming API
- 5-8+ years’ experience with deep knowledge of best practices in Salesforce Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud (a plus), eCommerce and add-on applications to Salesforce
- System performance management
- Systems change / configuration management
- Business requirements management
- Problem solving /analytical thinking and creative thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years’ technical experience with Salesforce
- Over 8+ years of professional experience in analysis, design, development, testing, delivery, and production support of application software
- Ability to manage internal and external project tasks and teams from inception to successful implementation.
- Strong analysis, design, and implementation experience with technologies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; effective listening skills; expertise in setting and managing IT teams and customer expectations.