Location: This is a home-office, virtual, work-from-home corporate opportunity! We'd prefer someone living in Central or Eastern Time Zone (US only) - open to any city/state.
The RPA Business Analyst works with the Robotics Process Automation (RPA) technology team and key stakeholders to create automated solutions for the business. The role is a key link between the technical team, Process Excellence and business stakeholders to ensure effective solutions are delivered which drive meaningful and measurable business value.
The role will analyze and document complex business processes (AS-IS and TO-BE) for targeted processes. The candidate would also support the facilitation of discovery sessions across multiple teams and business units and lead the adoption/implementation activities associated with new RPA solutions within the business.
The Business Analyst works with cross-functional teams and business units to understand, challenge and provide thought leadership on strategy to achieve the company’s goals through business and technology transformation. They identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition and re-engineer processes to improve automation potential.
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Develop Detail As-Is Process Description – PDD (Process Description Document), Detail To Be Automated Process Description – SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Conduct RPA High-Level Assessments
- Develop RPA client architecture and solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Develop high-level project plans for implementation projects
- Provides continuous updates to RPA stakeholders and Project Manager during project delivery
- Work with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- Support the design of “best practices” business processes that properly and efficiently utilize the existing application functionality throughout the organization.
- Support Master Data governance process
- This position will support an organization that is a combination of internal employees and multiple partnerships with global system vendors.
- Provide on-going day-to-day problem resolution and support for the SAP user community
- Take part in configuring and documenting solutions that deviate from the global process template
- Regression testing
- Strong customer service focus with the proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members, stakeholders and management. Demonstrate strong collaboration across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision, whilst participating fully as a member of the RPA team
- Effective Persuasive Communication including the ability to influence SMEs and business stakeholders toward change, automation and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of RPA technologies and spectrum of best practices with process automation and operational excellence
- Understand the needs of and support a company with global operations
- Ability to translate requirements into processes and controls
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with a logical, disciplined and structured approach to documentation and procedures
- Flexible and dynamic personality
- Experience of working on major projects
- Experience/knowledge of a range of technical platforms and solutions
- Work with individuals to understand and build detailed process maps and business requirements documents
- Ability to rapidly grasp processes and identify potential RPA solutions
- Integrate leading practices on process discovery & mapping into the day-to-day delivery of business requirements documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
- 5 years of experience supporting business process documentation with business owners and SMEs across multiple geographically disbursed teams
- A team player that is willing to learn and adapt in a high pace delivery environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication. Assertive and confident raising action points with senior individuals
- Demonstrated RPA and/or UiPath experience.
- Periodic travel may be required
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Knowledge of IT governance, operations, security practices, and audit compliance.
- English language competency