ASAP Talent Services is one of the nation's leading IT Search Firms focused in the areas of ERP, SAP, BI, CRM, Cybersecurity and IT Leadership roles at all levels including CIO. We've been retained by a retailer with HQ in the Greater Los Angeles market to help recruit & hire a talented IT Security Architect (deep expertise coupled with leadership & strategic capabilities....a future CISO). This is a full-time corporate role.
Location: Inland Empire (near San Bernadino, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, etc)
- 8+ years of focused cybersecurity, network security, application security, and risk management expertise for $500M to $1B+ annual revenue sized organizations.
- CISSP, CISA, GIAC, CISM, CFI or similar industry certifications is preferred (flexible as to which certs)
- Familiarity & Strengths in IDS/IPS, anti-malware, whitelisting, endpoint protection, NAC, DLP, MDM, endpoint encryption technologies (hard requirement) and overall best practices in prevention, detection and risk management (crisis planning, etc)
- 4-year college degree (B.S. etc) in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
The information security and compliance organization is responsible for building and promoting the enterprise-wide IT Governance, Risk, Security, Privacy (PCI Compliance, Protecting Consumer Data, etc), and Compliance Programs. The objective of these programs is to understand security requirements, manage risk properly, increase revenue, and ensure compliance.
This role, the IT Security Architect, is responsible for supporting and monitoring the security posture of the business, identifying potential risks, and assist in determining the best balance of risk, cost and benefit to adequately protect critical IT assets. The scope of this program includes (but not limited to) the following programs:
- Asset Management
- Information Security
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Network & Systems Security
- Customer Support
- Vendor Risk Management
- Application & Product Risk Management
- Emerging Technologies
- Crisis Management, Disaster planning, etc
- PCI Compliance and protection of Consumer Data
Keywords: Cyber, Security, Retail, CA, California, L.A., Los Angeles, Inland Empire, CISSP, Firewall, Incident Response, Forensic, Crisis Management, Prevention, Detection, Change Management, Security Controls, Threat Protection, IDAM, PAM/PIM, email security, DevSecOps, SANS, ISACA, ISSA, TOGAF, CGEIT, POS, Point-of-Sale, etc.