ASAP Talent Services is a leading Information Technology Search firm. Our firm has been engaged by a client with HQ in the Phoenix (Scottsdale), AZ market to help recruit a talented IT Project Manager with Supply Chain experience. This is a Contract or Contract-to-Hire role with a great company in growth mode.
Want an opportunity to help a retailer double or triple in size and grow to 1,000 stores? Want an opportunity to help a company add new Distribution Centers throughout the country? Let's talk!
- 8-10 years in IT Project Management
- Demonstrated expertise in Supply Chain: Purchasing Orders, Order Management, Order Fulfillment, Transportation Management, Inventory Replenishment, WMS, Warehouse Management, etc.
- Experience in any Supply Chain Applications, Software, Solutions is strongly desired but company is flexible as to which systems (could be: SAP, Oracle, JDA, Manhattan, Red Prairie, MercuryGate, Made4Net
- PMP Certification (desired) - PMI
- Agile, Scrum, Waterfall - Project Management Methodologies
Compensation Notes: The person in this role will be paid as a Consultant on an hourly basis. We're targeting a pay rate in the $80-$90/hr range (based on experience and tenure, etc).
Keywords: APICS, Arizona, Phoenix, Scottsdale, AZ, IT Project Manager, PMP, Agile, Scrum, WMS, Inventory, Demand Planning, SCM, Procurement, Purchase Orders, Order Management, TM, TMS, Transportation Management, etc.