ASAP Talent Services is the nation's leading SAP-focused search firm and our SAP Recruiting headquarters in Houston, TX. Our recruiting team has been engaged by a global client to help recruit & hire a talented IT Project Manager for it's Houston office.
Hybrid - Home Office, with some travel to Houston office.
This is a Full-Time corporate role with full package, benefits, etc.
Skills & Experience Profile:
- 3 -5 years of experience Project Management experience in the manufacturing industry
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Project Management Office (PMO) Certificate....SAP experience not required; Any ERP or OCM experience is desired (Organizational Change Management)
- Preferred – supply chain experience (SCM)
- Houston, TX based
- The PMO Manager is responsible for driving Digital Transformation project-level accountability and coordinating adherence to project milestones with the ultimate objective of delivering projects per schedule, within budget, scope and value to the business
- The PMO Manager performs a variety of tasks including but not limited to coordinating all Project Manager resources, facilitating Touch Base meetings with Project Sponsors and Area Directors and communicating the progress of projects.
- The PMO Manager is responsible for ensuring the PMO delivers the right value, to the right audience, at the right time. The PMO Manager’s objective is to facilitate and enable this goal.
- The PMO Manager is responsible for monitoring the PMO processes for continuous improvement and for promoting the Data Literacy Program
- Contribute to relevant projects and initiatives set by the Director of Digital Technology and Innovation to meet the organization’s vision, mission, and goals.
- Monitor the PMO processes for continuous improvement.
- Support Project Managers from Project Initiation to Project Completion to:
- Deliver business valued projects
- Facilitate the project initiation and approval processes
- Satisfy Stakeholder expectations
- Be more predictable delivering projects
- Deliver the right products at the right time
- Resolve issues and problems in a timely manner
- Optimize the use of organizational resources
- Manage constraints around scope, quality, schedule, costs, and resources
- Support Project Managers in a variety of ways from recommending to mentoring, to ensure they are equipped to function in this evolving hybrid role at the frontiers of business, technology, processes, data, people, and change management.
- Standardize the project-related governance processes and the sharing of resources, methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Promote the Data Literacy Program (via Project managers).
- Manage all Digital Transformation projects in the same way:
- One Project Sponsor and one Project Are Director for each project.
- Hold Project Performance Reviews facilitated by the PMO Manager as needed by the project.
- Consider the interdependencies among the many projects.
- Integrate information from all projects to assess whether the organization is achieving its strategic objectives.
- Recommend the termination of projects when appropriate.
- Help gather Lessons Learned in a repository and make them available to other projects.
- Templates for documents
- Guidance and project governance
- Perform as a technical resource as needed based on career experience.
- Be an active participant and contributor to the organizational development process.
- Participate multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on assignments in a timely manner.
- Special assignments and projects assigned by the Director of Digital Technology and Innovation.