ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Focused search firm in the U.S. We've been engaged by a Multi-Billion Dollar Global company to help recruit & hire a HRIS Analyst in the Dallas, TX market.
NOTE: This is a lower-travel, corporate role based in DFW. Client is looking for a 3-5 year HRIS Analyst and they have a strong base, bonus, full benefits package.
HR Analyst focal points - responsible for supporting the HCM (SaaS) Application suite, including application configuration, release management, data maintenance, system upgrades / enhancements, system integrations, security permissions, process documentation development, functional technical design, cyclical business processes, advance reporting, project management, production support and troubleshooting issues. Responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders in support of system maintenance, production support, project/process improvement, training and supporting additional functionality in talent management platform.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HR Systems upgrades or patches (SAP SuccessFactors); collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate the application of upgrades or fixes; maintain HR systems tables; and document process and results.
- Monitor ongoing global data maintenance and system-interfaces processes to ensure data integrity of all systems (e.g. including payroll interfaces, etc.) for business needs and compliance (e.g. Data Privacy Laws e.g. GDPR, etc.) and troubleshooting integration issues.
- Improve current systems and associated business processes by analyzing requirements and current practice
- Provide support for HCM, including researching and resolving system issues, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternative methods to meet requirements (e.g. requirements gathering, gap analysis, design and configurations, testing and test cases, data mapping, mass data imports / exports, etc.); and utilizing a ticket tracking system when required.
- Support end to end testing processes to ensure successful system set up and testing of new or adjusted configuration inclusive of HR technologies
- Support system integrations, security permission, functional technical design and troubleshooting, responsible for in-house development and design of integrations
- Assist with configure application functionality e.g. SuccessFactors Performance Management & Goals, Employee Central (HRIS), LMS modules, including plan changes, formula updates, template modifications, Workflows, Business rules and Integration center
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues by logging and tracking reported issues to IT / SAP Help Desk and external vendors to ensure timely resolution
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation
- Assist as a liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll); use project management skills in managing enhancement projects and may work as part of larger-scale project workstreams when needed
- Manages requirements gathering for both application changes and integration development
- Build knowledge of SAP Cloud application roadmap to maintain strategic oversight in support of the business
- Provide internal consulting services to business to improve processes by proposing new solutions and driving the adoption of new functionality
Training / Documentation
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation; train on new processes/functionality and train new HR systems users
- Provide techno-functional documentation as needed for new and existing applications
- Create and maintain process documentation and reference materials supporting the HR Tech platforms
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Responsible for ad-hoc reports within the system based on business and/or customer needs.
- Create and maintain Advance/Table reports in SuccessFactors
- Bachelor's degree in IT, systems management, business, or related field required, or equivalent work or educational experience
- 5 years’ plus experience of systems, database, reporting, configurations, implementation, data maintenance, system-upgrade, integration, process-documentation development, functional-technical design, and troubleshooting.
- 5 years’ plus experience with security permissions.
- 5 years’ plus experience with Boomi, Web services, etc.
- Knowledge of database software or relational database theory
- Data Analysis/Reporting - proven experience in creating Ad-hoc reports / Advance/Table reports
- Training / Documentation - proven experience with development of policy, procedures, guidelines, and documentation; training.
- 3-5 years’ plus experience supporting SaaS cloud-based solution with HR/ERP applications e.g. HRIS and Performance and Goal Management platforms; Learning Management Systems and eLearning authoring tools (e.g. Captivate, Camtasia)
- Proven experience with HRIS systems maintenance and interfaces with other systems (e.g. payroll, etc.)
- Proven Project Management experience
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team-oriented, self-motivated and highly enthusiastic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Travel required – 5-10%
- Desire to grow a career in HR with an emphasis in HR Technology
- Prior Experience working with SAP SuccessFactors applications e.g. Employee Central, Performance and Goal Management, Learning Management System, etc.
- Prior experience working with vendors and 3rd party resources to manage deliverables.