ASAP Talent Services has been retained by a fast-growing Technology company with global Headquarters in Austin, TX to recruit & hire a talented Global Head of Human Resources. The role is currently titled as a Director, Human Resources and reports directly to the CEO and Founder of the company!
This is a great opportunity to be the global head of HR with a fast-growing company in a very strong industry that projects massive growth even in an economic slow down!
- Coordinates with US PEO (Insperity) to:
- Identify and follow legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Conducts wage surveys within the labor market to determine competitive wage rates.
Oversee recruitment commensurate with 50%+ year-over-year growth
- Key focus on developing strategy and rigor in the Human Capital space for a company looking to scale dramatically:
- Drive the establishment of career architecture across the organization, including titles, banding, and development tracks, in conjunction with Executive Leadership Team.
- Improve maturity of performance management programs to ensure effectiveness of resource development, as well as compliance and equity within the organization.
Opportunity at a Glance:
- Seeking someone with 12+ years in Human Resources
- Seeking a tenured HR leader, executive, with the ability to lead the strategic direction of HR Group for a global company with employees in US, Canada, and India.
- 2+ years in a Director capacity or higher OR 5+ years in a Sr. Manager capacity
- Demonstrated experience leading & managing HR Teams of 5-10+ FTE's
- Employee Relations; Benefits; Compliance; Administration; Employment Law; Employee Engagement, Retention, Payroll, HRIS Systems (Successfactors), Organizational Design, Leadership Training, Career Pathing, HR Best Practices, Policies & Procedures, Personnel Issues, Record Keeping, Conflict Resolution and more!
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree and/or PHR/SHRM or SPHR Certifications etc.
Compensation Notes: Our client can be extremely competitive and we expect qualified HR Directors to already be making $150-170k + bonus + LTI (Stock, Equity, RSU's etc) for strong total packages that could be in the $200k+ range.