ASAP Talent Services has been retained by an industry-leading SaaS to help recruit & hire a talented Director, Product Management to help their continued growth into new market verticals and organically bringing new solutions to the market in their space.
Job Title: Director, Product Management (North America)
DIR Location: Austin, Texas
We are looking to hire a Director of Product Management to join our leadership team at an exciting and groundbreaking enterprise SaaS company.
As a director of product management, you will be responsible for building modern cloud software for Infrastructure and facility owners to plan with confidence and build with quality. It is a unique opportunity for a passionate candidate to play a high-impact role in the company and join our vision to build a better tomorrow.
In this role, you will work closely with the leadership team to define the strategy, and roadmap to build products that delight our customers. You'll manage a global team of product managers and invest in their growth by helping set clear expectations and development plans; providing regular feedback; and coaching as needed, to set your team up for success.
This position will be based in Austin, Texas, and directly report to the VP of product strategy.
Your duties will include:
▪ Manage and grow a team of product managers who are ultimately responsible for delivering products that delight our customers.
▪ Contribute and influence product strategy by integrating it with usability studies, research, and market analysis.
▪ Prioritize features, define roadmap and make critical decisions in the development and evolution of existing and new products.
▪ Gather feedback from customers and partners to align roadmap to their needs.
▪ Build strong and collaborative relationship with cross-functional leadership in the organization and drive stakeholder alignment across teams.
▪ Market and evangelize current features and roadmap across multiple media (blogs, podcasts, and live webinars)
▪ Define and analyze performance metrics that inform the success of our product
▪ Increase efficiency in a constantly evolving environment by implementing new process initiatives. If the above traits seem to describe you, we cannot wait to meet you!
▪ Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational, and presentation skills.
▪ 10+ years of experience with a proven track record in product management leadership roles at B2B enterprise SaaS companies. We are not looking for people who have made frequent job changes.
▪ Experience working with a global and diverse workforce
▪ Software development experience as a developer or manager is preferred, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, SDLC, and SaaS product management in cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc)