ASAP Talent Services is a SAP-focused search firm. We've been retained by a global client to help recruit a Digital Transformation Business Analyst in the Houston, TX market. The role can be hybrid, home office based, but does need to go to their Houston offices on an "as-needed" basis.
This role is perfect for a 6-10+ year IT/SAP/ERP Project Manager, IT PMO Manager, IT Program Manager with business acumen supporting global manufacturing & engineering companies: Make-to-Stock, Process Industries, Chemical Manufacturing etc. Good experience leading/managing delivery, implementation, execution on IT project management - but working closely with business stakeholders. OCM - Organizational Change Management, keeping projects on time, on budget, managing communication between business and IT, training, cutover, go-live, etc for major Digital Transformation efforts. Working with business to utilize new IT solutions and realize significant ROI and wins back to the business - solve their challenges and pain points! **Data Driven Organization**
Prior experience in Project Management within a large company utilizing SAP, ECC, or S4 HANA (preferred).
Department: Digital Technology and Innovation Reports to: DX PMO Supervisory Responsibility: Yes FLSA status Exempt
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTION
The role of the Digital Transformation (DX) Project Manager is to plan, organize, manage and drive the successful implementation of new DX technology and processes, which will facilitate growth and development of the overall strategy of the DX team. The DX PM will ensure compliance with budget, scope and timeline, and other project requirements in alignment with organizational objectives. The DX PM will interact with and lead project team members throughout the company, in order to ensure thorough and accurate communication, risk avoidance, user adoption and, ultimately, realization of anticipated business benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for overseeing implementation of of IT-OT project data-driven products and services
- Have Knowledge on OSIsoft PI: PI Archive, PI Asset Framework, PI Asset Analytics, PI Notifications, PI Interfaces and Connectors, PI Integrator for Business Intelligence, PI Vision, PI DataLink, PI ProcessBook, PI Web API.
- Ensure a professional and smooth integration of the added value of analytics into successful operations
- Work cross-organizationally to drive adoption of standard tools(OSI Pi), and improved data integrity. Ensure DX solutions have sound data management practices. Provide subject matter expertise and consultation on data aspects of new and/or changing DX solutions.
- Transfer knowledge to the stakeholders with respect to improvement results and the way the improvement is achieved
- Support teamwork, development and use of data and dashboards in support of business decisions.
- Champion data solution projects to enhance value and fill gaps. Automate and continuously improve core data functions such as collection, extraction, transformation, quality validation, and control.
- Acting as a champion and visionary across the business and serving as a thought leader with an understanding of manufacturing and business operations focused on Digital Transformation (DX)
- Develops and directs development of schedules, critical deliverables, budget, resource allocation plan, and other support requirements for program releases
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Initiates collaboration with business leaders, technology teams, stakeholders and internal customers focused to drive transformational change and business optimization through process redesign and automation technologies
- Manages activities of supporting project teams and internal development partners; ensures progress against established plan and makes determinations based on analysis of business information
- Work with existing subject matter experts in the various functions (Production, Operations, EHS, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Management) to identify and provide up-to-date data and business requirements
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team
- Drive reporting and resolution of issues, risks, and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, implementing mitigations to risks, and driving actions to close issues
- Utilize DX PMO process to effectively monitor project milestones and communicate with project stakeholders
- Maintain professional conduct, attendance, and high ethical standards in the workplace, complying with company’s policies and procedures.
- Fulfill mandatory training requirements applicable for department and job duties as appropriate.
- Interaction with other depts. of company such as Production, Operations, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by supervisor or Management.
Keywords: Make-to-Stock, Make-to-Order, Process Industries, Engineer-to-Order, MES, Manufacturing, Production, Inventory, BOM, Replenishment, Supply Chain, PLM, PDM, ERP, Data Driven Organization, Waterfall, Project Management Methodology, Executive Dashboard, KPI, OSIsoft PI, SAP, SAC, Analytics Cloud, Tableau, Shop Floor, Automation, Roadmap, Delivery, PMI, PMP, Agile, Texas, TX, Houston, Pasadena