ASAP Talent Services is the nation's leading SAP Executive Search Firm. ASAP Talent Services is the trusted partner to many Fortune 500-1000 companies and industry leaders in the area of CIO, CISO, CTO Executive Search. We've been retained by a $4B privately-held industry leader in Columbus, OH to recruit and hire their new Chief Information Security Officer.
Title: Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) --> Reporting to Chief Administrative & Legal Officer
Relocation: Yes, an Executive Relo is available if needed.
- Collaborate with the Chief Legal Counsel, Chief Audit Executive and Global CIO/CTO to develop and report on the Global Information Risk landscape and applicable regulatory requirements including Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Sarbanes Oxley and applicable local privacy laws.
- 15+ years in I.T, IT Security, GRC, Risk Management, IAM, Incident Response, Applications Security, and Network Security, etc
- 10+ years in Management, Director, VP, or higher roles (Leading Strategic Vision, People Management, Direct Budget, etc)
- 5+ years in CISO or Deputy CISO role for $2B+ organization (this is a MUST)
- Experience presenting quarterly to a Board of Directors
- Experience in strategic leadership, creating and guiding a large organization through a 1-3+ year IT Security & Risk Management Road Map.
- Exposure to SAP, ERP, Salesforce, MS Azure, Cloud, SaaS, GRC Security, PCI Compliance, Protecting Consumer Data, etc.
- Interesting Industry Experience could include: Credit Card Industry, Financial Services, Transportation (Railway, Airlines, Trucking etc), Aerospace & Defense or Avionics, Highly Regulated Industry experience, Service Industry, Cruise Line Industry, etc.
- Culture Fit: Confident without Arrogance. High Transparency and Collaborative C-Suite Team. Innovative, Progressive, Premium Brand Company.
Skills for Success:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis or related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Professional security management certification such as CISSP, CCISO, CISM, and/or CISA required
- 15+ years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security, and IT, all with 5+ years in a senior leadership role
- Strong knowledge of business management and a working knowledge of information security risk management and cybersecurity technologies
- Strong knowledge of information security best practices, standards, and frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27000, NIST 800-53, and PCI DSS
- Proven track record and experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic business environment
- Knowledge of business IT ecosystems, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, cloud computing, SOA, APIs, open data, open systems, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Comfortable, experienced, and accomplished at working with business executives, and able to push back in a professional and diplomatic way
- Highly collaborative
- Proven ability to manage and grow a department
- Vendor and technology-neutral, more interested in business outcomes than in personal, or those business and IT leaders vested personal preferences
KeyWords: CISO, OHIO, OH, PA, KY, MI - Chief Information Security Officer, Deputy CISO, Fortune 500, Fortune 1000,