ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP focused executive search firm in North America. Our SAP Recruiting team has been engaged by a major client in Kansas City, MO to recruit & hire a talented and transformational SAP Executive.
Title: AVP, Enterprise Apps (ERP Systems, SAP)
Reporting Structure: Role reports to CIO/CTO
Successful Candidate Profile:
- 15+ years in Information Technology (Min) with strong focus in SAP, Enterprise Applications
- 10+ years in demonstrated leadership roles (Min) with 5+ at a Director Level (Min)
- Experience leading/managing and building SAP COE's and Teams over 20+
- Broad SAP and IT experience to include: ECC 6.0, S/4 HANA, Implementation Delivery, Upgrade, Digital Transformation, Solution Architecting, Program Management, and all phases of a major multi-country SAP implementation.
- Business Acumen to include: Order-to-Cash (SD), Procure-to-Pay (MM), Record-to-Report (FI/CO), SAP Business Intelligence (BOBJ), Transportation Management (TM), HRIS, Successfactors, Basis, ABAP, Enterprise Architecture, 3rd party application integration, EAM, and more.
- Personality Style: A collaborative leader that is strong at fostering internal relationships with Director, VP, and C-Suite business leaders and internal stakeholders - building trust, solution selling to solve business problems and driving delivery of transformational programs that fundamentally improve the business. An IT Executive that views IT as a problem solving, customer-focused function that empowers the business and can be a competitive advantage to help solve business problems through technology and innovation A leader that can hire, grow teams, coach, mentor, train a future successor, grow organizational and technological maturity for continuity. This role is a strategic catalyst to help bring about positive change between the business and IT.
- Prior experience with the consolidation of IT Systems, moving some proprietary or legacy systems over to SAP and the entire process of client education, training, selling, implementing SAP for various areas of the business that may not be used to SAP.
- 5-10% Travel
- Due to Covid and Safety Protocols - the role is mostly home office for the short-term with limited in-person on an as needed basis. In future, the role would be an in-person critical IT Leader and the HQ is in the Kansas City area.
- Open to relocation and/or a delayed relocation scenario
Compensation Notes: Most qualified candidates would currently be in the $165,000 - $200,000 salary range with a strong bonus program full of extras and great benefits for a total package well over $240,000. Our client can be very competitive with a strong Total Package to land a future CIO level IT rockstar. Is that you? Let's talk
Key Words: MO, Missouri, KS, Kansas, Kansas City, CIO, VP of IT, IT Executive, SAP, ERP, Vice President, Enterprise Applications, Global SAP Executive, Director, Sr. Director, Senior Director, Global Director, CTO, Digital Transformation, S/4 HANA, Chief Information Officer, COE Director, MBA, PMI, PMP