ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Recruiting Firm in the US market. Our recruiting team has been retained by a SaaS with HQ in Austin, TX to help hire 2 Sr. Account Managers to their team.
Home Office, Virtual with travel as needed to visit potential clients.
Preferred Locations: Eastern Time Zone (US), or Central Time Zone (US) - any major city.
Job Title: Sr. Account Manager
- Our client is the world’s leading provider of enterprise software over the cloud for capital improvement program delivery, project portfolio management, and business process automation. Their award-winning software is the industry-leading solution for funding and maintaining large capital, infrastructure, and facilities investments. Their deep industry expertise comes from working closely with cities, counties, states, utilities, light rail, transit authorities, airports, and contractors since the early 2000's, helping them successfully plan and deliver over $350B of capital projects. Our client performs the entire configuration, implementation, and delivery of its enterprise software solutions. These are multimillion-dollar enterprise projects typically spanning six months to two years with contracts lasting from 3 to 10 years.Those who excel with our client share their passion and core values:
- Customer Obsession
- Invent and Simplify
- “We” Culture
- Candor with Respect
- Growth Mindset
- Think Big
About the role:
Aurigo is experiencing significant growth. As we expand our client base, we are also expanding our Account Management team to continue providing the highest level of attention to our customers. We are looking to hire a Senior Account Manager reporting directly to the Director of Account Management. Responsibilities will include:
- Creating long-term partnerships with the portfolio of assigned customers.
- Taking a consultive approach to understanding the customer's needs, plan how to meet these needs, develop a roadmap.
- Expanding Aurigo’s footprint by identifying added value to our customers.
- Ensuring customers are excited about Aurigo and referenceable.
- Serving as a point of escalation for customer.
- Identifying and the managing upsells, cross-sells, and renewals.
- Meeting annual quota and customer satisfaction metrics
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in account management of B2B enterprise SaaS accounts exceeding $1M in TCV.
- Ability to research customers (public sector), their business, and define solutions to address their pain points or improve efficiencies.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence decision-makers at all levels
- Strong business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent research skills
- Experience managing, interpreting, and understanding contracts and SOWs, especially with government clients
- Background in transportation system construction, Capital Planning, or Portfolio and Project Management is a plus; Selling to SLED market (City, State, County, Federal Government)
- Understanding of account management performance metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Construction, or relevant field. Masters is a plus.