ASAP Talent Services is one of the leading SAP and Cybersecurity search firms in the U.S. Our team has been engaged by a client in Memphis, TN to recruit and hire a Cybersecurity Analyst with experience in Identity & Access Management (IAM). This is a FTE role for a corporation. **Only those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. can be considered at this time - the client is unwilling to sponsor or transfer visas.**
This position is responsible for overseeing the development & architecture of our client's Identity & Access Management system. The position will provide engineering support for complex system management activities related to Identity & Access Management system software, hardware, performance, and problem determination. The role will also be responsible for resource management requiring communication and coordination with vendors, technicians, clients, and management. It will also provide technical input to management decision-making in the area of software, hardware, and performance. This role is responsible for configuration and deployment of new connectors, workflows, processes, procedures and tools in the IAM space.
The focus of the position includes the following related to the Identity and Access Management Program:
- Perform tasks independently with general guidance from IAM Manager and will be responsible for supporting the goals of the IAM team.
- Performing detailed analysis of various projects and requests;
- Developing designs for projects that have medium to high complexity;
- Reviewing and improving existing processes;
- Formulating new procedures;
- Monitoring key performance indicators;
- Implementing advanced business solutions.
This person should possess strong technical skills, especially with reference to ERP solutions like SAP, centralized Web Access Management systems like RSA, and Information Security Principles and Practices. Successful incumbents will have excellent customer service skills, have strong inter-personal and communication skills, strong attention to detail, drive for results, decision quality, dealing with ambiguity, ability to multi-task and have strong organizational skills.
The primary responsibilities, actions and outputs include:
- Key Customers
- All IP employees
- All Contractors
- Business Partners
- Key Outputs
- Supporting and maintaining the Identity Management system, (Sailpoint).
- Supporting and maintaining Directory Services (Active Directory, Radiant Logic Virtual Directory, and LDAP).
- Assisting in the design, implementation, support and maintenance of Identity & Access Management systems.
- Interfacing with corporate application groups and business units.
- The scope of work includes the continued implementation of the Identity Access Management tool. Participate in the business process redesign for security and documentation as needed for new and/or upgraded technology.
- Competent to work on all phases of system analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of the Identity Management system by serving as subject matter expert, providing input and offering recommendations for continued improvement.
- Knowledge of security best practices, IAM technologies and industry trends.
- Assist with the access management process review and recommend automation points as improvements. Assist with documenting the recommendation. Upon approval, implementation of process automation where appropriate.
- Enterprise level production support experience, by troubleshooting and gathering complex performance statistics.
- Compile, obtain approval and maintain the in-scope applications, business processes, roles, identities, and access levels to key stakeholders and other appropriate parties.
- Assist in the development of identity and access management policies and procedures.
- Implement solutions which comply with Information Security policies and standards.
- On-Board new applications into the IAM tool – Sailpoint (MyAccess).
- The position has influence over security administration including user account administration, authentication and authorized activities.
- The individual will have the opportunity to help shape the future direction and use of the IAM applications as deployed at International Paper.
- This role will provide leadership, professional support and valued contributions to a range of IAM related production support, development and project activities.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other related fields, or equivalent work experience.
- CISSP (or equivalent) certification preferred or plans to obtain.
- Leadership capability and responsibilities to IAM architecture and strategy.
- Experience with the Following: Sailpoint, Active Directory, LDAP, Oracle Databases, Microsoft SQL, RSA SecurID, Microsoft Exchange and Cloud architecture, Azure
- Solid understanding of Identity Management (IDM), Single Sign on (SSO), and security concepts
- Programming skills preferred. (Java, J2EE, JSP, PowerShell, Beanshell, Bash scripting)
- Strong knowledge of Sailpoint technology, LDAP directories, SAML 2.0, Oracle HTTP server, IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Linux, Oracle Solaris, and Windows Servers.
- Ability to define and develop process flows based on customer requirements and create functional specifications based on business systems and industry requirements.
- Proven track record of a successful IAM implementation and support of those applications.
- Thorough understanding of SAP and Netweaver Enterprise Portals,
- 10 years of IT Security experience with 5 years IAM experience.
- Enterprise-level production support experience for a global organization is required.
- Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate actions.
- Organizational skills that enables one to work on several tasks simultaneously, providing management with appropriate insight into the workload and priorities.
- Original and innovative thinking that produces new ideas and creates innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process improvement initiatives related to IAM solutions.Our client is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sailpoint knowledge and development experience (Required)