ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP focused search firm in North America. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been helping clients with both direct-hires and contract staffing needs for over 19 years now! We look forward to working with you to advance your career.
Travel: 50% Home Office / 50% at Client Site
Training: Become SAP Certified S/4 HANA and go to Sapphire, etc.
Location: Can be based in Any Major City in U.S.A. with major airport.
Come work alongside other recognized SAP thought leaders with a world-class SAP Systems Implementation Partner. Since their inception our client has been recognized as an SAP eco-system thought-leader and is an award-winning and nationally recognized SAP consultancy. Powered by years of countless successful initiatives, we provide SAP functional and technical consulting services (including S/4HANA – both on-premises and in the Cloud, UX/Fiori/Personas, Testing, Solution Manager, Strategy, Functional/Business Process, Integration, TDMS, etc.) as well as cost-effective SAP Flex delivery (remote SAP CAMS and consulting) to both the Midmarket and Fortune 1000. When we are not providing functional and technical consulting services, we are enjoying our hobbies and spending quality time with friends and family.
The SAP FI/CO Analyst will work locally in our office supporting our client remotely (configuration, testing, customizing and on-going support). Occasional trips to client sights may be needed, but enough heads up will be provided, when available.
- Work with business users to gather FI/CO requirements, configure SAP systems, test new functionality, and provide on-going support.
- Research and document current business processes and provide process improvement recommendations to the business.
- Implement newly improved FICO and cross-functional business processes.
- Will work in the area of SAP FICO processes and configuration.
- Ability to work closely with business personnel to understand pain areas and provide insight and process improvements. Areas of focus will include but are not limited to GL, Profit Center Accounting, Cost Element/Cost Center Accounting, Costing, AR, and AP, collections, dispute management.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in SAP Finance (preferably S4HANA Finance or S4HANA Cloud)
- Knowledge with design/configuration and testing for core FICO areas: GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, CCA, CO-PA, CO-PC
- Effective communication skills to work collaboratively with partners and team members
- Proactive and organized approach to support a fast-paced production support environment
- Agile Learning: Seeks out and accepts feedback, is a proactive learner, takes on tough assignments to improve skills, keeps knowledge and skills up to date, turns mistakes into learning opportunities
- Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
- Customer Focus: Builds customer confidence, handles customer questions and complaints, communicates with customers, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits opinions and ideas from customers, responds to internal customers, follows procedures to solve customer problems, understands company products and services, maintains pleasant and professional image.
- Decision Making: Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible, and communicates decisions to others.
- Innovation: Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes risks, supports change, encourages innovation, solves problems creatively.
- Teamwork: Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, helps team leader to meet goals, welcomes newcomers and promotes a team atmosphere.
Keywords: Any Major City in U.S.; Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Denver, Houston, Dallas (DFW), Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Atlanta, California, North Carolina, Florida, etc. S/4 HANA, ECC 6.0, CPA, Finance, Accounting, SAP FI, CO, Controlling, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Banking, Treasury, CO-PA, Profitability Analysis, Product Costing, Configuration, Implementation, Delivery, Big 4, Big 4, Consulting, Functional Analyst, Solution Architect, BPC, Consolidations, EC-CS, Financial Reporting, Finance and Accounting Business Acumen.