ASAP Talent Services is the Top SAP Focused Search Firm in the U.S. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been engaged by one of our favorite consulting clients to recruit & hire a SAP S/4 HANA Solution Architect.
Title / Role: SAP S/4 HANA Solution Architect
Location: Any Major City - U.S.A. (Must be authorized to work for any client in the U.S.)
- Client is based in California, but candidates can be based anywhere in the U.S.
- The resource should be open to travel 80%, Monday through to Thursday.
Employment Type: Full time (FTE, W-2 with salary, bonus, and benefits)
- Lead business requirements discussions with the customer to implement S/4 HANA solution
- Assist Professional Services and the Sales Team in pursuing S/4 HANA sales opportunities
- Design and implement business processes leveraging best practices, including experience with SAP’s Model Company
- Provide strong technical understanding of the product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs
- Understand the SAP roadmap for S/4 HANA, as well as S/4 HANA Cloud solutions, and become a trusted advisor for clients in driving their S/4 HANA adoption
- This position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with clients, hands-on system configuration expertise of SAP S/4 HANA and may include team management for both onsite and offshore resources.
- You will guide clients through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the SAP S/4 HANA.
- Ideal candidate should have a proven ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4 HANA issues, and can collaborate with the business and developers and execute on agreed timelines.
- Provide consulting solutions including how to leverage standard SAP S/4 HANA functionality and how to enable requirements while maximizing the ROI.
- At least 5 years of S/4 HANA experience
- At least 10 years of SAP Solution/Enterprise Architecture experience
- 15+ years of overall SAP implementation and support experience
- Should have at least 5 years of Pre-Sales and Solutioning experience with proven prior experience in pre-sales
- Should be able to articulate and demonstrate S4 functionalities including Fiori as well as other technical infrastructure requirements
- Should be able to engage in conversation on wide-ranging topics with senior level users including the use of Best Practice processes
- Preferred Central Finance experience – at least one implementation
- Should have experience in all SD, MM, PP, FICO modules including Product Costing, Material Ledger, CO-PA, etc. and strong knowledge of integration with Sales Distribution, Production, Materials Mgmt, Project Systems, Treasury, etc.
- Should have experience in developing RFP responses, project estimation, staffing and other pre-sales related activities
- Bachelor of Science or Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience preferred or Accounting (preferred).
- Proven success implementing SAP functionality in a team environment & ability to work self-sufficiently.
- Certification in S/4 HANA, and/or other SAP Solutions is a plus.
- Experience integrating S/4 HANA on-premise and cloud environment with other SAP (BW/4 HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, etc.) and non-SAP products
- Ability to follow SAP methodology including conducting gap analysis between business requirements and SAP solutions, analyzing and preparing data migration plans, developing & executing rigorous data and process testing plans
- Project Management experience with Large and Medium Sized Enterprises