ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Focused Executive Search Firms in North America. We've been engaged by a well-known Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG/Food Industry) Client in Georgia to recruit & hire a Director for SOX, IT General Control, Compliance & Audit.
This is a Director Level role reporting directly to the Chief Information Officer (CIO).
Location: Can be based out of Atlanta, Georgia, Dallas, or Philadelphia - or Relocation to Corporate Headquarters.
The successful candidate should have experience in the following:
- Incumbents demonstrate a breadth of knowledge of IT general controls, compliance and control and a thorough understanding of SOX.
- Experience leading a SOX program for IT in a leading CPG/FMCG Companies.
- Supports senior team members in the execution of the SOX assessment program, in providing thorough and reliable identification of in-scope information systems and IT general controls, planning, testing, documentation, and reporting of the effectiveness of financial reporting for delivery to the senior management and external committees.
- With minimal guidance, assesses business processes, identifies control deficiencies and recommendations, and prepares work papers and documentation to support the annual assessment.
- As a SOX, IT General Control, Compliance and Audit Leader, you will work closely with various teams across IT, Finance and other functions to oversee management of Enterprise-Wide IT General Controls program and SOX requirements. You will plan and execute the annual SOX Compliance program lifecycle in partnership with SOX stakeholders across the organization, and work closely with process risk and control managers to assess and evaluate the action plans for control deficiencies, and to ensure deficiencies are satisfactorily remediated in a timely manner.
- Supports senior colleagues with tracking the status of deficiencies; reviews remediation by process owners and reporting findings to management.
- Define metrics to track program progress and maturity for various stakeholders in the SOX ITGC program. Design processes which can be used to collect, process, and report on those metrics.
- Helps to support with guidance on the integration of internal controls into finance processes and systems to other members of the organization.
- Establish relationships with key technical and functional stakeholders within the organization, and leverage cross-functional coordination skills to drive program objectives.
- Define and drive to deliver with key partners the automation of policy and control monitoring activities to scale our ITGC efforts and reduce our dependence on high-touch engagement.
- Plan and manage engagements with third-party auditors in order to provide robust assurance of the operational effectiveness of our ITGC controls.
- Contributes to the achievement of team goals and objectives.
- Strong candidates may have a CISA Certification and/or experience in SAP environment (GRC etc).
Bachelor s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 7+ years of experience in information risk management preferred. Experience in information systems and IT general controls auditing, IT audit and SOX testing is preferred. Public Accounting experience is highly preferred as-is experience in a SAP environment.
Key Words: Georgia, GA, Southeast, Sarbanes-Oxley, CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), Risk Factors, Risk Assessment, SOX Testing, Internal Audits, IT, Forensic, Integrated Audits, CPA, Certified Public Accountant, Identify, Role, Control, Governance, Security, Access, IAM, Identity Access Management, PCI DSS Compliance, Mobile Devices, Data Privacy, IT Change Control, Annual IT Risk Assessment, annual audit planning, SAP Audit, CISM Certification, etc.