|Title||SAP Solution Architect, Order-to-Cash|
|Categories||Full-Time Position, SAP SD/OTC, U.S. – Midwest, U.S. – Northeast|
|Salary||$120,000 – $140,000 (DOE)|
ASAP Talent Services is one of the top SAP Focused Search Firms in North America. For 18 years, our SAP Recruiting Team has placed SAP Professionals with over 70 of the world’s leading companies in virtually every industry vertical and in all the major markets in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. ASAP Talent has been engaged by a global client in Pennsylvania to help recruit & hire multiple SAP experts, Solution Architects and Functional Analysts across SD/OTC, FI/CO and PTP/Purchasing.
Our client has undertaken an enterprise-wide digital transformation to harmonize the disparate operations of multiple international business units into one global, common system. This global, simple, standard and modern business model is being constructed using agile design principles power by SAP, S/4 Hana, an industry leading Manufacturing System from Honeywell – Optivision. Additionally, they are developing cutting-edge shop floor analytics, integrating data from our ERP, MES and machine/sensor data for improved real-time decision making to improve quality and gain better asset utilization and yield. Apply today to be part of this winning team and make this vision a reality!
The Senior ERP Solution Manager provides overall strategy and solutions with regard to multiple processes he/she directly supports. This lead position has a command of functional business processes in their areas of expertise and in-depth knowledge of process best practices. The person in this role has an in-depth knowledge and understanding of SAP Sales and Distribution master data, configuration, transaction processing and related business processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Collaborates with individuals across departments (IT, corporate and lines of business) and levels (staff to executive) to gain an understanding of business objectives, facilitate solutions, develop approaches and define deliverables required to implement complex business processes and solutions.
• Leads cross-functional teams in the global enterprise system and process transformation initiatives in the area of process expertise, delivering defined objectives and business value. Guides and provides ultimate direction for projects. Routinely reports project status to senior management.
• Responsible for process analysis, functional and logical system design, configuration and implementation. Leads team members to ensure appropriate integration of processes and modules across the organization.
• Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems. Maintains the highest level of influence on projects and key customers.
• Leads the evaluation of new releases or alternate software, reviewing business and technical literature and interacting with consultants and user groups. Recognized outside of the organization as an industry expert or a technology expert.
Minimum of fifteen years of information technology or related experience in various business functional, technical and analytical positions supporting Order Fulfillment, Shipping, Billing, Logistics (LE), and Transportation (TM) systems. Minimum of ten years of SAP experience.
Key competencies required: