ASAP Talent Services is the leading SAP Focused Search Firm in North America. Our SAP Recruiting Team has been placing SAP Professionals with over 100+ clients and industry leaders for over 18+ years now. We look forward to helping you accelerate your career.
About our client:
Our client (located in Fort Worth, TX) is going through an exciting business transformation and SAP S/4 HANA roll-out (from ECC) globally. Want to get involved in all the latest & greatest offerings from SAP? SAP Cloud Platform, Analytics Cloud, API for 3rd party integration, etc? You can truly grow your skill set with this global client. This company has grown from $200M to over $1B (market cap) in the past 5 years with annual bonuses paying out at 140% of target. Sound exciting? Let's talk!
Successful Career Profile:
- 7+ years in SAP with focus and expertise in SAP MM, SCM, WM, and IM (ECC 6.0 and/or S4/HANA)
- Strong business acumen, business process knowledge in Procure-to-Pay
- Expertise in Workflow, Material Master, Vendor Master, Inventory, Purchasing, etc.
- Ability to work closely with Business Leaders, Stakeholders, and Internal Customer - be proactive and personal in working with our customer directly on the phone or in-person (not just emailing) to solve problems, educate client/customer on SAP capabilities and come up with ideas about better utilization of our tools, resources, and software platform.
- Ability to work with business - Requirements Gathering, Designing Solutions and working with offshore teams (that focus on Config)
- Prior expertise in Configuration, Implementation, Delivery, or Solution Architecting in the core areas of SAP Materials Management
- Other functional experience might include: RF, RFID, Raw Materials Purchase, Bill of Materials, HUM, SUM, eWM, Pick, Pack, Stock to Order, Invoice Verification, Vendor Evaluation, etc.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or any related field - could come from the Supply Chain/Purchasing Side of the house.
- SAP Certified (desired - NOT required)
- 3+ full cycle implementations of SAP